Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
1Zucker Hillside Hospital, Psychiatry Research, North Shore - Long Island Jewish Health System, 75-59 263rd Street, Glen Oaks, New York, NY, USA (США); 2Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA (США); 3Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Manhasset, NY, USA (США); 4Hofstra North Shore LIJ School of Medicine, Hempstead, NY, USA (США); 5Keio University School of Medicine, Neuropsychiatry, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Япония)
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Osterberg L, Blaschke T. Adherence to medication. N Engl J Med 2005;353:487-97.
2. Col N, Fanale JE, Kronholm P. The role of medication noncompliance and adverse drug reactions in hospitalizations of the elderly. Arch Intern Med 1990;150: 841-5.
3. Hershman DL, Shao T, Kushi LH et al. Early discontinuation and nonadherence to adjuvant hormonal therapy are associated with increased mortality in women with breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2011;126:529-37.
4. World Health Organization. Adherence to long-term therapies: evidence for action. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2003.
5. New England Health Institute. Research brief: thinking outside the pillbox. Cambridge: New England Health Institute, 2009.
6. Byerly M, Fisher R, Whatley K et al. A comparison of electronic monitoring vs clinician rating of antipsychotic adherence in outpatients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2005;133:129-33.
7. Tarn DM, Paterniti DA, Kravitz RL et al. How much time does it take to prescribe a new medication? Patient Educ Couns 2008;72:311-9.
8. Makoul G, Arnston P, Schofield T. Health promotion in primary care: physician- patient communication and decision making about prescription medications. Soc SciMed 1995;41:1241-54.
9. Cramer JA, Roy A, Burrell A et al. Medication compliance and persistence: terminology and definitions. Value Health 2009;11:44-7.
10. Davies S, Asghar S, Cooper V et al. Does feedback of medication execution using MEMS caps aid adherence to HAART; The MEMRI study (MEMS as Realistic Intervention). J Int AIDS Soc 2010; 13 (Suppl. 4):120.
11. Bangsberg DR. Preventing HIV antiretroviral resistance through better monitoring of treatment adherence. J Infect Dis 2008;197(Suppl. 3):272-8.
12. Kane JM, Perlis RH, DiCarlo LA et al. First experience with a wireless system incorporating physiologic assessments and direct confirmation of digital tablet ingestions in ambulatory patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Submitted for publication.
13. Hess LM, Raebel MA, Conner DA et al. Measurement of adherence in pharmacy administrative databases: a proposal for standard definitions and preferred measures. Ann Pharmacother 2006;40:1280-8.
14. DiMatteo MR. Variations in patients’ adherence to medical recommendations: a quantitative review of 50 years of research. Med Care 2004;42:200-9.
15. Jonsdottir H, Opjordsmoen S, Birkenaes AB et al. Medication adherence in outpatients with severe mental disorders: relation between self-reports and serum level. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2010;30: 169-75.
16. Dibonaventura M, Gabriel S, Dupclay L et al. A patient perspective of the impact of medication side effects on adherence: results of a cross-sectional nationwide survey of patients with schizophrenia. BMC Psychiatry 2012;12:20.
17. Lacro JP, Dunn LB, Dolder CR et al. Prevalence of and risk factors for medication nonadherence in patients with schizophrenia: a comprehensive review of recent literature. J Clin Psychiatry 2002;63:892- 909.
18. Adelufosi AO, Adebowale TO, Abayomi O et al. Medication adherence and quality of life among Nigerian outpatients with schizophrenia. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2012;34:72-9.
19. Gilmer TP, Dolder CR, Lacro JP et al. Adherence to treatment with antipsychotic medication and health care costs among Medicaid beneficiaries with schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry2004;161:692-9.
20. Valenstein M, Blow FC, Copeland LA et al. Poor antipsychotic adherence among patients with schizophrenia: medication and patient factors. Schizophr Bull 2004; 30:255-64.
21. Perkins DO, Gu H, Weiden PJ et al. Comparison of atypicals in first episode study group. Predictors of treatment discontinuation and medication nonadherence in patients recovering from a first episode of schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, or schizoaffective disorder: a randomized, double-blind, flexible- dose, multicenter study. J Clin Psychiatry 2008;69:106-13.
22. Valenstein M, Ganoczy D, McCarthy JF et al. Antipsychotic adherence over time among patients receiving treatment for schizophrenia: a retrospective review. J Clin Psychiatry 2006;67:1542-50.
23. Dassa D, Boyer L, Benoit M et al. Factors associated with medication non-adherence in patients suffering from schizophrenia: a cross-sectional study in a universal coverage health-care system. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 2010;44:921-8.
24. Nose M, Barbui C, Tansella M. How often do patients with psychosis fail to adhere to treatment programmes? A systematic review. Psychol Med 2003;33: 1149-60.
25. Waterreus A, Morgan VA, Castle D et al. Medication for psychosis - consumption and consequences: the second Australian national survey of psychosis. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 2012;46:762-73.
26. Kahn RS, Fleischhacker WW, Boter H et al. Effectiveness of antipsychotic drugs in first-episode schizophrenia and schizophreniform disorder: an open randomised clinical trial. Lancet 2008;371: 1085-97.
27. Gaebel W, Riesbeck M, Wolwer W et al. Maintenance treatment with risperidone or low-dose haloperidol in first-episode schizophrenia: 1-year results of a randomized controlled trial within the German Research Network on Schizophrenia. J Clin Psychiatry 2007;68:1763-74.
28. Keks NA, Ingham M, Khan A et al. Long- acting injectable risperidone v. olanzapine tablets for schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. Randomised, controlled, open-label study. Br J Psychiatry 2007; 191:131-9.
29. Csernansky JG, Mahmoud R, Brenner R. A comparison of risperidone and halo- peridol for the prevention of relapse in patients with schizophrenia. N Engl J Med 2002;346:16-22.
30. Gaebel W, Schreiner A, Bergmans P et al. Relapse prevention in schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder with risperidone long-acting injectable vs quetiapine: results of a long-term, open-label, randomized clinical trial. Neuropsychopharmacology 2010;35:2367-77.
31. Kasper S, Lerman MN, McQuade RD et al. Efficacy and safety of aripiprazole vs. haloperidol for long-term maintenance treatment following acute relapse of schizophrenia. Int J Neuropsycho- pharmacol 2003;6:325-37.
32. Schooler N, Rabinowitz J, Davidson M et al. Risperidone and haloperidol in first-episode psychosis: a long-term randomized trial. Am J Psychiatry 2005;162: 947-53.
33. Velligan DI, Wang M, Diamond P et al. Relationships among subjective and objective measures of adherence to oral antipsychotic medications. Psychiatr Serv 2007;58:1187-92.
34. Cramer JA, Rosenheck R. Compliance with medication regimens for mental and physical disorders. Psychiatr Serv 1998; 49:196-201.
35. Kishimoto T, Robenzadeh A, Leucht C et al. Long-acting injectable vs. oral anti- psychotics for relapse prevention in schizophrenia: a meta-analysis of randomized trials. Schizophr Bull (in press).
36. Velligan DI, Weiden PJ, Sajatovic M et al. The expert consensus guideline series: adherence problems in patients with serious and persistent mental illness. J Clin Psychiatry 2009;70(Suppl. 4):1-46.
37. Stilley C, Sereika S, Muldoon MF et al. Psychological and cognitive function: predictors of adherence with cholesterol lowering treatment. Ann Behav Med 2004;27:117-24.
38. Okuno J, Yanagi H, Tomura S. Is cognitive impairment a risk factor for poor compliance among Japanese elderly in the community? Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2001;57:589-94.
39. Robinson DG, Woerner MG, Alvir JM et al. Predictors of medication discontinuation by patients with first-episode schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder. Schizophr Res 2002;57:209-19.
40. Weiden PJ, Mann JJ, Haas G et al. Clinical nonrecognition of neuroleptic induced movement disorders: a cautionary study. Am J Psychiatry 1987;144:1148-53.
41. Liu-Seifert H, Adams DH, Kinon BJ. Discontinuation of treatment of schizophrenic patients is driven by poor symptom response: a pooled post-hoc analysis of four atypical antipsychotic drugs. BMC Med 2005;3:21.
42. Barry MJ, Edjman-Levitan S. Shared decision making - The pinnacle of patient centered care. N Engl J Med 2012;366: 780-1.
43. Sewitch MJ, Abrahamowicz M, Barkun A et al. Patient nonadherence to medication in inflammatory bowel disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2003;98:1535-44.
44. Hudson TJ, Owen RR, Thrush CR et al. A pilot study of barriers to medication adherence in schizophrenia. J Clin Psychiatry 2004;65:211-6.
45. Barkhof E, Meijer CJ, de Sonneville LM et al. Interventions to improve adherence to antipsychotic medication in patients with schizophrenia - a review of the past decade. Eur Psychiatry 2012;27:9-18.
46. Dolder CR, Lacro JP, Leckband S et al. Interventions to improve antipsychotic medication adherence: review of recent literature. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2003; 23:389-99.
47. Zygmut A, Olfson M, Boyer CA et al. Interventions to improve medication adherence in schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry 2002;159:1653-64.
48. Lincoln TM, Wilheim K, Nestoriuc Y. Effectiveness of psychoeducation for relapse, symptoms, knowledge, adherence and functioning in psychotic disorders: a meta-analysis. Schizophr Res 2007;96: 232-45.
49. Xia J, Merinder LB, Belgamwar MR. Psychoeducation for schizophrenia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev2011;6:CD002831.
50. Scott J. Cognitive and behavioral approaches to medication adherence. Adv Psychiatr Treatment 1999;5:338-47.
51. Rollnick S, Miller WR. What is motivational interviewing? Behav Cogn Psy- chother 1995;23:325-34.
52. Julius RJ, Novitsky MA Jr, Dubin WR. Medication adherence: a review of the literature and implications for clinical practice. J Psychiatr Pract 2009;15:34-44.
53. Merinder LB, Viuff AG, Laugesen HD et al. Patient and relative education in community psychiatry: a randomized controlled trial regarding its effectiveness. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 1999;34:287-94.
54. Kemp R, Hayward P, Applewhaite G et al. Compliance therapy in psychotic patients: randomized controlled trial. BMJ 1996;312:345-9.
55. Kemp R, Kirov G, Everitt B et al. Randomised controlled trial of compliance therapy: 18-month follow-up. Br J Psychiatry 1998;172:413-9.
56. Maneesakorn S, Robson D, Gournay K et al. An RCT of adherence therapy for people with schizophrenia in Chiang Mai, Thailand. J Clin Nurs 2007;16:1302-12.
57. Gray R, Leese M, Bindman J et al. Adherence therapy for people with schizophrenia. European multicentre randomised controlled trial. Br J Psychiatry 2006;189: 508-14.
58. O’Donnell C, Donohoe G, Sharkey L et al. Compliance therapy: a randomized controlled trial in schizophrenia. BMJ 2003;327:834.
59. Uzenoff SR, Perkins DO, Hamer RM et al. A preliminary trial of adherence- coping-education (ACE) therapy for early psychosis. J Nerv Ment Dis 2008;196: 572-5.
60. Sajatovic M, Davies M, Hrouda DR. Enhancement of treatment adherence among patients with bipolar disorder. Psychiatr Serv 2004;55:264-9.
61. Dieterich M, Irving CB, Park B et al. Intensive case management for severe mental illness. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010;10:CD007906.
62. Marshall M, Lockwood A. Assertive community treatment for people with severe mental disorders. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2000;2:CD001089.
63. Charles C, Gafni A, Whelan T. Shared decision making in the medical encounter: what does it mean? (Or, it takes at least two to tango). SocSciMed 1997;44: 681-92.
64. Pfeiffer PN, Ganoczy D, Valenstein M. Dosing frequency and adherence to antipsychotic medications. Psychiatr Serv 2008;59:1207-10.
65. Argo TR, Crismon ML, Miller AL et al. Texas Medication Algorithm Project Procedural Manual: schizophrenia algorithm. Austin: Texas Department of State Health Services, 2008.
66. Buchanan RW, Kreyenbuhl J, Kelly DL et al. The 2009 schizophrenia PORT psy- chopharmacological treatment recommendations and summary statements. Schizophr Bull 2010;36:71-93.
67. Lehman AF, Lieberman JA, Dixon LB et al. Practice guideline for the treatment of patients with schizophrenia, 2nd ed. AmJ Psychiatry 2004;161:1-56.
68. National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health. The NICE guidelines on core interventions in the treatment and management of schizophrenia in primary and secondary care (update edition). Leicester, London: British Psychological Society and Royal College of Psychiatrists, 2010.
69. Kane JM, Garcia-Ribera C. Clinical guideline recommendations for antipsychotic long-acting injections. Br J Psychiatry 2009; 195(Suppl. 52):S63-7.
70. Rosenheck RA, Krystal JH, Lew R et al. Long-acting risperidone and oral antipsy- chotics in unstable schizophrenia. N Engl J Med 2011;364:842-51.
71. Schooler NR, Buckley PF, Mintz J et al. PROACTIVE: Initial results of an RCT comparing long-acting injectable risperidone to 2nd generation oral antipsychotics. Presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, Kona, December 2011.
72. Tiihonen J, Haukka J, Taylor M et al. A nationwide cohort study of oral and depot antipsychotics after first hospitalization for schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry 2011;168:603-9.
73. Kishimoto T, Nitta M, Borenstein M et al. Long acting injectable vs. oral anti- psychotics in schizophrenia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of mirror- image studies. Presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharamacology, Hollywood, December 2012.
Поделиться ссылкой на выделенное