Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
University Psychiatric Centre KU Leuven, Campus Kortenberg, Leuvensesteenweg 517, 3070 Kortenberg, Belgium (Бельгия); 2 KU Leuven Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Leuven, Belgium (Бельгия); 3 Department of Psycho-oncology, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust, Leicester, UK (Великобритания); 4 Department of Cancer and Molecular Medicine, University of Leicester, UK (Великобритания); 5 Zucker Hillside Hospital, Glen Oaks, NY, USA (США); 6 Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA (США)
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Allebeck P. Schizophrenia: a life-shortening disease. Schizophr Bull 1989;15:81-9.
2. Newman SC, Bland RC. Mortality in a cohort of patients with schizophrenia: a record linkage study. Can J Psychiatry 1991;36: 239-45.
3. Brown S. Excess mortality of schizophrenia. A meta-analysis. Br J Psychiatry 1997;171:502-8.
4. Casadebaig F, Philippe A. Mortality in schizophrenia patients. 3 years follow-up of a cohort. Encephale 1999;25:329-37.
5. Osby U, Correia N, Brandt L et al. Time trends in schizophrenia mortality in Stockholm county, Sweden: cohort study. BMJ 2000;321:483-4.
6. Rossler W, Salize HJ, van Os J et al. Size of burden of schizophrenia and psychotic disorders. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2005;15:399-409.
7. Capasso RM, Lineberry TW, Bostwick JM et al. Mortality in schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder: an Olmsted County, Minnesota cohort: 1950–2005. Schizophr Res 2008;98:287-94.
8. McGrath J, Saha S, Chant D et al. Schizophrenia: a concise overview of incidence, prevalence, and mortality. Epidemiol Rev 2008;30:67-76.
9. Tiihonen J, Lonnqvist J, Wahlbeck K et al. 11-year follow-up of mortality in patients with schizophrenia: a population-based cohort study (FIN11 study). Lancet 2009;374:620-7.
10. Brown S, Kim M, Mitchell C et al. Twenty-five year mortality of a community cohort with schizophrenia. Br J Psychiatry 2010; 196:116-21.
11. Healy D, Le Noury J, Harris M et al. Mortality in schizophrenia and related psychoses: data from two cohorts, 1875–1924 and 1994–2010. BMJ Open 2012;2(5).
12. Saha S, Chant D, McGrath J. A systematic review of mortality in schizophrenia. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2007;64:1123-31.
13. Colton CW,Manderscheid RW. Congruencies in increasedmortality rates, years of potential life lost, and causes of death among public mental health clients in eight states. PrevChronic Dis 2006;3:A42.
14. Brown S, Inskip H, Barraclough B. Causes of the excess mortality of schizophrenia. Br J Psychiatry 2000;177:212-7.
15. De Hert M, Correll CU, Bobes J et al. Physical illness in patients with severe mental disorders. I. Prevalence, impact of medications and disparities in health care.World Psychiatry 2011; 10: 52-77.
16. Koola MM, McMahon RP, Wehring HJ et al. Alcohol and cannabis use and mortality in people with schizophrenia and related psychotic disorders. J Psychiatr Res 2012;46:987-93.
17. Vancampfort D, Knapen J, Probst M et al. Considering a frame of reference for physical activity research related to the cardiometabolic risk profile in schizophrenia. PsychiatryRes 2010;177:271-9.
18. Beary M, Wildgust HJ. A critical review of major mortality risk factors for all-cause mortality in first-episode schizophrenia: clinical and research implications. J Psychopharmacol 2012; 26(Suppl. 5):52-61.
19. Wildgust HJ, Beary M. Are there modifiable risk factors which will reduce the excess mortality in schizophrenia? J Psychopharmacol 2010;24(Suppl. 4):37-50.
20. Vancampfort D, De Hert M, Maurissen K et al. Physical activity participation, functional exercise capacity and self-esteem in patients with schizophrenia. Int J Ther Rehabil 2011;18:222-30.
21. Vancampfort D, Probst M, Sweers K et al. Relationships between obesity, functional exercise capacity, physical activity participation and physical self perception in people with schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2011;123:423-30.
22. Vancampfort D, Probst M, Scheewe T et al. Relationships between physical fitness, physical activity, smoking and metabolic and mental health parameters in people with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2013;207:25-32.
23. Vancampfort D, Probst M, Knapen J et al. Associations between sedentary behaviour and metabolic parameters in patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2012;200:73-8.
24. Mitchell AJ, Lord O. Do deficits in cardiac care influence high mortality rates in schizophrenia? A systematic review and ooled analysis. J Psychopharmacol 2010;24(Suppl. 4):69-80.
25. Tenback D, Pijl B, Smeets H et al. All-cause mortality and medication risk factors in schizophrenia: a prospective cohort study. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2012;32:31-5.
26. De Hert M, Yu W, Detraux J et al. Body weight and metabolic adverse effects of asenapine, iloperidone, lurasidone and paliperidone in the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: a systematic review and exploratory meta-analysis. CNS Drugs 2012;26:733-59.
27. Manu P, Correll CU, van Winkel R et al. Prediabetes in patients treated with antipsychotic drugs. J Clin Psychiatry 2012;73:460-6.
28. De Hert M, Detraux J, van Winkel R et al. Metabolic and cardiovascular adverse effects associated with antipsychotic drugs. Nat Rev Endocrinol 2011;8:114-2.
29. Kurdyak P, Vigod S, Calzavara A et al. High mortality and low access to care following incident acute myocardial infarction in individuals with schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 2012;142:52-7.
30. Gami AS, Witt BJ, Howard DE et al. Metabolic syndrome and risk of incident cardiovascular events and death: a systematic review and meta-analysis of longitudinal studies. J Am Coll Cardiol 2007;49:403-14.
31. Galassi A, Reynolds K, He J. Metabolic syndrome and risk of cardiovascular disease: a meta-analysis.AmJ Med 2006; 119: 812-9.
32. Bayturan O, Tuzcu EM, Lavoie A et al. The metabolic syndrome, its component risk factors, and progression of coronary atherosclerosis. Arch Intern Med 2010;170:478-84.
33. Mottillo S, Filion KB, Genest J et al. The metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Am Coll Cardiol 2010;56:1113-32.
34. Expert Panel on Detection and Evaluation of High Blood Cholesterol in Adults. Executive summary of the third report of the expert panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (Adult Treatment Panel III). JAMA 2001;285:2486-97.
35. Grundy SM, Cleeman JI, Daniels RS et al. Diagnosis and management of the metabolic syndrome: an American Heart/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Scientific Statement. Circulation 2005;112:2735-52.
36. Alberti KG, Zimmet P, Shaw P. The metabolic syndrome, a new worldwide definition. A consensus statement from the International Diabetes Federation. Diabet Med 2006;23:469-80.
37. World Health Organization Consultation. Definition, diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus and its complications. Part 1: diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1999.
38. Alberti KG, Eckel RH, Grundy SM et al. A joint interim statement of the International Diabetes Federation Task Force on Epidemiology and Prevention; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; American Heart Association; World Heart Federation; International Atherosclerosis Society; and International Association for the Study of Obesity. Circulation 2009;120:1640-5.
39. Mitchell AJ, Vancampfort D, Sweers K et al. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome and metabolic abnormalities in schizophrenia and related disorders – a systematic review and meta-analysis. Schizophr Bull 2013;39:306-18.
40. Mitchell AJ, Vancampfort D, De Herdt A et al. Is the prevalence of metabolic syndrome and metabolic abnormalities increased in early schizophrenia? A comparative meta-analysis of first episode, untreated and treated patients. Schizophr Bull 2013;39: 295-305.
41. Moher D, Liberati A, Tetzlaff J et al. Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA Statement. PLoS Med 2009;6(7):e1000097.
42. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, text revision – DSM-IV-TR. Washington: American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
43. World Health Organization. The ICD-10 classification of mental and behavioural disorders – Diagnostic criteria for research. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1993.
44. Begg CB, Mazumdar M. Operating characteristics of a rank correlation test for publication bias. Biometrics 1994;50:1088- 101.
45. Egger M, Davey SG, Schneider M et al. Bias in meta-analysis detected by a simple, graphical test. BMJ 1997;315:629-34.
46. Mukherjee S, Decina P, Bocola V et al. Diabetes mellitus in schizophrenic patients. Compr Psychiatry 1996;37:68-73.
47. Dixon L, Weiden P, Delahanty J et al. Prevalence and correlates of diabetes in national schizophrenia samples. Schizophr Bull 2000;26:903-12.
48. Addington J, Mansley C, Addington D. Weight gain in firstepisode psychosis. Can J Psychiatry 2003;48:272-6.
49. Heiskanen T, Niskanen L, Lyytikainen R et al. Metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia. J Clin Psychiatry 2003; 64:575-9.
50. Littrell KH, Petty R, Ortega TR et al. Insulin resistance and syndrome X among patients with schizophrenia. Presented at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting, San Francisco, May 2003.
51. Ryan MCM, Collins P, Thakore JH. Impaired fasting glucose tolerance in first-episode, drug-naive patients with schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry 2003;160:284-9.
52. Subramaniam M, Chong SA, Pek E. Diabetes mellitus and impaired glucose tolerance in patients with schizophrenia. Can J Psychiatry 2003;48:345-7.
53. Almeras N, Deprées JP, Villeneuve J et al. Development of an atherogenic metabolic risk profile associated with the use of atypical antipsychotics. J Clin Psychiatry 2004;65:557-64.
54. Cohn T, Prud’homme D, Streiner D et al. Characterizing coronary heart disease risk in chronic schizophrenia: high prevalence of the metabolic syndrome. Can J Psychiatry 2004;49:753-60.
55. Curkendall SM, Mo J, Glasser DB et al. Cardiovascular disease in patients with schizophrenia in Saskatchewan, Canada. J Clin Psychiatry 2004;65:715-20.
56. Kato MM, Currier MB, Gomez CM et al. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in Hispanic and non-Hispanic patients with schizophrenia. Prim Care Comp J Clin Psychiatry 2004;6:74-7.
57. Hung CF, Wu CK, Lin PY. Diabetes mellitus in patients with schizophrenia in Taiwan. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2005;29:523-7.
58. Mackin P, Watkinson H, Young AH. Prevalence of obesity, glucose homeostasis disorders and metabolic syndrome in psychiatric patients taking typical or atypical antipsychotic drugs: a cross-sectional study. Diabetologia 2005;48:215-21.
59. Pandina G, Greenspan A, Bossie C et al. The metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia. Presented at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting, New York City, May 2004.
60. McEvoy JP, Meyer JM, Goff DC et al. Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia: baseline results from the Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness (CATIE) schizophrenia trial and comparison with national estimates from NHANES III. Schizophr Res 2005;80: 19-32.
61. Saari KM, Lindeman SM, Viilo KM et al. A 4-fold risk of metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia: the northern Finland 1966 birth cohort study. J Clin Psychiatry 2005;66: 559-63.
62. Bermudes RA, Keck PE, Welge JA. The prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in psychiatric inpatients with primary psychotic and mood disorders. Psychosomatics 2006; 47: 491-7.
63. Carney CP, Jones L, Woolson RF. Medical comorbidity in women and men with schizophrenia: a population-based controlled study. J Gen Intern Med 2006;21:1133-7.
64. Correll CU, Frederickson AM, Kane JM et al. Metabolic syndrome and the risk of coronary heart disease in 367 patients treated with second-generation antipsychotic drugs. J Clin Psychiatry 2006;67:575-83.
65. Hagg S, Lindblom Y, Mjorndal T et al. High prevalence of the metabolic syndrome among a Swedish cohort of patients with schizophrenia. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2006;21:93-8.
66. Lamberti JS, Olson D, Crilly JF et al. Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome among patients receiving clozapine. Am J Psychiatry 2006;7:1273-6.
67. Wu RR, Zhao JP, Liu ZN et al. Effects of typical and atypical antipsychotics on glucose-insulin homeostasis and lipid metabolism in first-episode schizophrenia. Psychopharmacology 2006; 186:572-8.
68. Attux C, Quintana MI, Chavez AC. Weight gain, dyslipidemia and altered parameters for metabolic syndrome on first episode psychotic patients after six-month follow-up. Rev Bras Psiquiat 2007;29:346-9.
69. Birkenaes AB, Opjordsmoen S, Brunborg C et al. The level of cardiovascular risk factors in bipolar disorder equals that of schizophrenia: a comparative study. J Clin Psychiatry 2007;68: 917-23.
70. Bobes J, Arango C, Aranda P et al. Cardiovascular and metabolic risk in outpatients with schizophrenia treated with antipsychotics: results of the CLAMORS Study. Schizophr Res 2007; 90:162-73.
71. De Hert M, Hanssens L, Wampers M et al. Prevalence and incidence rates of metabolic abnormalities and diabetes in a prospective study of patients treated with second-generation antipsychotics. Schizophr Bull 2007;33:560.
72. Kurt E, Altinbas K, Alatas G et al. Metabolic syndrome prevalence among schizophrenic patients treated in chronic inpatient clinics. Psychiatry in Turkey 2007;9:141-5.
73. L’Italien GJ, Casey DE, Kan HJ. Comparison of metabolic syndrome incidence among schizophrenia patients treated with aripiprazole versus olanzapine or placebo. J Clin Psychiatry 2007; 68:1510-6.
74. Mackin P, Bishop D, Watkinson. A prospective study of monitoring practices for metabolic disease in antipsychotic-treated community psychiatric patients. BMC Psychiatry 2007; 7: 28.
75. Mulder H, Franke B, van der Aart–van der Beek A et al. The association between HTR2C gene polymorphisms and the metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2007;27:338-43.
76. Saddichha S, Ameen S, Akhtar S. Incidence of new onset metabolic syndrome with atypical antipsychotics in first episode schizophrenia: a six-week prospective study in Indian female patients. Schizophr Res 2007;95:247.
77. Sanchez-Arana T, Tourino R, Hernandez JL et al. Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome among schizophrenic patients hospitalized in the Canary Islands. Actas Esp Psiquiatr 2007;35:359-67.
78. Spelman LM, Walsh PI, Sharifi N et al. Impaired glucose tolerance in first-episode drug-naive patients with schizophrenia. Diabet Med 2007;24:481-5.
79. Srisurapanont M, Likhitsathian S, Boonyanaruthee V et al. Metabolic syndrome in Thai schizophrenic patients: a naturalistic one-year follow-up study. BMC Psychiatry 2007;23:7-14.
80. Suvisaari JM, Saarni SI, Perala J et al. Metabolic syndrome among persons with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders in a general population survey. J Clin Psychiatry 2007;68: 1045-55.
81. Teixeira PJR, Rocha FL. The prevalence of metabolic syndrome among psychiatric inpatients in Brazil. Rev Bras Psiquiatr 2007; 29:330-6.
82. Tirupati S, Chua LE. Body mass index as a screening test for metabolic syndrome in schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders. Australas Psychiatry 2007;15:470-3.
83. Boke O, Aker S, Sarisoy G et al. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome among inpatients with schizophrenia. Int J Psychiatry Med 2008;38:103-12.
84. Correll CU, Frederickson AM, Kane JM. Equally increased risk for metabolic syndrome in patients with bipolar disorder and schizophrenia treated with second generation antipsychotics. Bipolar Disord 2008:10:788-98.
85. Cerit C, Ozten E, Yildiz M. The prevalence of metabolic syndrome and related factors in patients with schizophrenia. Turk J Psychiatry 2008;19:1-8.
86. De Hert M, Schreurs V, Sweers K et al. Typical and atypical antipsychotics differentially affect long-term incidence rates of the metabolic syndrome in first-episode patients with schizophrenia: a retrospective chart review. Schizophr Res 2008;101: 295-303.
87. De Hert M, Falissard B, Mauri M et al. Epidemiological study for the evaluation of metabolic disorders in patients with schizophrenia: the METEOR study. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2008; 18(Suppl. 4):S444.
88. Ellingrod VL, Miller DD, Taylor SF et al. Metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance in schizophrenia patients receiving antipsychotics genotyped for the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTH-FR) 677C/T and 1298A/C variants. Schizophr Res 2008;98:47-54
89. Graham KA, Cho H, Brownley KA et al. Early treatment-related changes in diabetes and cardiovascular disease risk markers in first episode psychosis subjects. Schizophr Res 2008;101:287-94.
90. Hanssens L, van Winkel R, Wampers M et al. A cross-sectional evaluation of adiponectin plasma levels in patients with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder. Schizophr Res 2008;106: 308-14.
91. Kahn RS, Fleischhacker WW, Boter H et al. Effectiveness of antipsychotic drugs in first-episode schizophrenia and schizophreniform disorder: an open randomised clinical trial. Lancet 2008;371:1085-97.
92. Rabe-Jabłońska J, Pawełczyk T. The metabolic syndrome and its components in participants of EUFEST. Psychiatr Pol 2008;42: 73-85.
93. Saddichha S, Manjunatha N, Ameen S et al. Metabolic syndrome in first episode schizophrenia – a randomized doubleblind controlled, short-term prospective study. Schizophr Res 2008;101:266-72.
94. Sengupta S, Parrilla-Escobar MA, Klink R et al. Are metabolic indices different between drug-naive first-episode psychosis patients and healthy controls? Schizophr Res 2008;102:329-36.
95. Schorr SG, Lucas M, Slooff CJ et al. The prevalence of metabolic syndrome in schizophrenic patients in the Netherlands. Schizophr Res 2008;102(Suppl. 2):241.
96. Suvisaari J, Perala J, Saarni SI et al. Type 2 diabetes among persons with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders in a general population survey. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2008;258: 129-36.
97. van Winkel R, van Os J, Celic I et al. Psychiatric diagnosis as an independent risk factor for metabolic disturbances: results from a comprehensive, naturalistic screening program. J Clin Psychiatry 2008;69:1319-27.
98. Bai YM, Chen TT, Yang WS et al. Association of adiponectin and metabolic syndrome among patients taking atypical antipsychotics for schizophrenia: a cohort study. Schizophr Res 2009; 11:1-8.
99. Basu R, Thimmaiah TG, Chawla JM et al. Changes in metabolic syndrome parameters in patients with schizoaffective disorder who participated in a randomized, placebo-controlled trial of topiramate. Asian J Psychiatry 2009;2:106-11.
100. Bodén R, Haenni A, Lindstrom L et al. Biochemical risk factors for development of obesity in first-episode schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 2009;115:141-5.
101. Bernardo M, Canas F, Banegas JR et al. Prevalence and awareness of cardiovascular risk factors in patients with schizophrenia: a cross-sectional study in a low cardiovascular disease risk geographical area. Eur Psychiatry 2009;24:431-41.
102. Brunero S, Lamont S, Fairbrother G. Prevalence and predictors of metabolic syndrome among patients attending an outpatient clozapine clinic in Australia. Arch Psychiatr Nurs 2009;23:261-8.
103. Chien IC, Hsu JH, Lin CH et al. Prevalence of diabetes in patients with schizophrenia in Taiwan: a population-based National Health Insurance study. Schizophr Res 2009;111:17-22.
104. Gulzar M, Rafiq A, OCuill M. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in elderly schizophrenic patients in Ireland. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2009:259(Suppl. 1):S85.
105. Hatata H, El-Gohary G, Abd-Elsalam M et al. Risk factors of metabolic syndrome among Egyptian patients with schizophrenia. Curr Psychiatry 2009;16:85-95.
106. Huang MC, Lu ML, Tsai CJ et al. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome among patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder in Taiwan. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2009;120;274-80.
107. Lin CC, Bai YM, Wang YC et al. Improved body weight and metabolic outcomes in overweight or obese psychiatric patients switched to amisulpride from other atypical antipsychotics. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2009;29:529-36.
108. Medved V, Kuzman MR, Jovanovic N et al. Metabolic syndrome in female patients with schizophrenia treated with second generation antipsychotics: a 3-month follow-up. J Psychopharmacol 2009;23:915-22.
109. Meyer JM, Rosenblatt LC, Kim E. The moderating impact of ethnicity on metabolic outcomes during treatment with olanzapine and aripiprazole in patients with schizophrenia. J Clin Psychiatry 2009;70:318-25.
110. Mulder H, Cohen D, Scheffer H et al. HTR2C gene polymorphisms and the metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia: a replication study. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2009;29: 16-20.
111. Oyekcin DG. The frequency of metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder. Anatolian J Psychiatry 2009;10:26-33.
112. Patel JK, Buckley PF, Woolson S et al. Metabolic profiles of second-generation antipsychotics in early psychosis: findings from the CAFE study. Schizophr Res 2009;111:9-16.
113. Perez-Iglesias R, Mata I, Pelayo-Teran JM et al. Glucose and lipid disturbances after 1 year of antipsychotic treatment in a drug-naive population. Schizophr Res 2009;107:115-21.
114. Rezaei O, Khodaie-Ardakani MR, Mandegar MH. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome among an Iranian cohort of inpatients with schizophrenia. Int J Psychiatry Med 2009;39:451-62.
115. Shi L, Ascher-Svanum H, Chiang YJ et al. Predictors of metabolic monitoring among schizophrenia patients with a new episode of second-generation antipsychotic use in the Veterans Health Administration. BMC Psychiatry 2009;9:80.
116. Steylen PMJ, van der Heijden FFMA, Verhoeven WMA et al. Metabool syndroom bij de behandeling van clozapine.PW Wetenschappelijk Platform 2009;3:96-100.
117. Verma SK, SubramaniamM, Liew A et al. Metabolic risk factors in drug-naive patients with first-episode psychosis. J Clin Psychiatry 2009;70:997-1000.
118. Bisconer SW, Harte BMB. Patterns and prevalence of metabolic syndrome among psychiatric inpatients receiving antipsychotic medications: implications for the practicing psychologist. Prof Psychol Res Pr 2010;41:244-52.
119. Bresee LC, Majumdar SR, Patten SB et al. Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors and disease in people with schizophrenia: a population-based study. Schizophr Res 2010;117:75-82.
120. Chiu CC, Chen CH, Chen BY et al. The time-dependent change of insulin secretion in schizophrenic patients treated with olanzapine. ProgNeuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2010;34:866-70.
121. Correll CU, Druss BG, Lombardo I et al. Findings of a U.S. national cardiometabolic screening program among 10,084 psychiatric outpatients. Psychiatr Serv 2010; 61: 892-8.
122. Fountoulakis KN, Siamouli M, Panagiotidis P et al. Obesity and smoking in patients with schizophrenia and normal controls: a case-control study. Psychiatry Res 2010;176:13-6.
123. De Hert M, Mittoux A, He Y et al. Metabolic parameters in the short- and long-term treatment of schizophrenia with sertindole or risperidone. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2011;261:231-9.
124. Fan X, Liu EY, Freudenreich O. Higher white blood cell counts are associated with an increased risk for metabolic syndrome and more severe psychopathology in non-diabetic patients with schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 2010;118:211-7.
125. Ferreira L, Belo A, Abreu-Lima C. A case-control study of cardiovascular risk factors and cardiovascular risk among patients with schizophrenia in a country in the low cardiovascular risk region of Europe. Rev Port Cardiol 2010;29:1481-93.
126. Kim EY, Lee NY, Kim SH et al. Change in the rate of metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in the course of treatment. Presented at the 4th Biennial Conference of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders, Sao Paulo, March 2010.
127. Krane-Gartiser K, Breum L, Glumer C et al. Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in Danish psychiatric outpatients treated with antipsychotics. Nordic J Psychiatry 2011;65:345-52.
128. Kumar A, Tripathi A, Dalal P. Study of prevalence of metabolic syndrome in drug naive outdoor patients with schizophrenia and bipolar-I disorder. Indian J Psychiatry 2009;51:132.
129. Larsen JT, Fagerquist M, Holdrup M et al. Metabolic syndrome and psychiatrists’ choice of follow-up interventions in patients treated with atypical antipsychotics in Denmark and Sweden. Nordic J Psychiatry 2011;65:40-6.
130. Lin CC, Bai YM, Chen JY et al. Easy and low-cost identification of metabolic syndrome in patients treated with second-generation antipsychotics: artificial neural network and logistic regression models. J Clin Psychiatry 2010;71:225-34.
131. Maslov B, Marcinko D, Milicevic R et al. Metabolic syndrome, anxiety, depression and suicidal tendencies in post-traumatic stress disorder and schizophrenic patients. Coll Antropol 2010; 33:7-10.
132. Maayan LA, Vakhrusheva J. Risperidone associated weight, leptin, and anthropometric changes in children and adolescents with psychotic disorders in early treatment. Hum Psychopharmacol 2010;25:133-8.
133. Nielsen J, Skadhede S, Correll CU. Antipsychotics associated with the development of type 2 diabetes in antipsychotic-naive schizophrenia patients. Neuropsychopharmacology 2010;35:1997-2004.
134. Okumura Y, Ito H, Kobayashi M et al. Prevalence of diabetes and antipsychotic prescription patterns in patients with schizophrenia: a nationwide retrospective cohort study. Schizophr Res 2010;119:145-52.
135. Padmavati R,McCreadieRG, Tirupati S. Low prevalence of obesity and metabolic syndrome in never-treated chronic schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 2010;121:199-202.
136. Ramos-Ríos R, Arrojo-Romero M, Paz-Silva E. QTc interval in a sample of long-term schizophrenia inpatients. Schizophr Res 2010;116:35-43.
137. Risselada AJ, Vehof J, Bruggeman R et al. Association between HTR2C gene polymorphisms and the metabolic syndrome in patients using antipsychotics: a replication study. Pharmacogenomics J 2012; 12:62-7.
138. Sugawara N, Yasui-Furukori N, Sato Y et al. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome among patients with schizophrenia in Japan. Schizophr Res 2010;123:244-50.
139. Vuksan-Cusa B, Sagud M, Jakovljevic M. C-reactive protein and metabolic syndrome in patients with bipolar disorder compared to patients with schizophrenia. Psychiatr Danub 2010;22:275-7.
140. Baptista T, Serrano A, Uzcátegui E et al. The metabolic syndrome and its constituting variables in atypical antipsychotictreated subjects: comparison with other drug treatments, drugfree psychiatric patients, first-degree relatives and the general population in Venezuela. Schizophr Res 2011;126:93-102.
141. Bresee LC, Majumdar SR, Patten SB et al. Diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and health care use in people with and without schizophrenia. Eur Psychiatry 2011;26:327-32.
142. Curtis J, Henry C, Watkins A et al. Metabolic abnormalities in an early psychosis service: a retrospective, naturalistic crosssectional study. Early Interv Psychiatry 2011;5:108-14.
143. Grover S, Nebhinani N, Chakrabarti S et al. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in subjects receiving clozapine: a preliminary estimate. Indian J Pharmacol 2011;43:591-5.
144. Guveli H, Cem IlnemM, Yener F et al. The frequency of metabolic syndrome in schizoprenia patients using antipsychotic medication and related factors. Yeni Symposium 2011;49:67-76.
145. Kang SH, Kim KH, Kang GY et al. Cross-sectional prevalence of metabolic syndrome in Korean patients with schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 2011;128:179-81.
146. Khatana SA, Kane J, Taveira TH et al. Monitoring and prevalence rates of metabolic syndrome in military veterans with serious mental illness. PLoS One 2011;6:e19298.
147. Lee NY, Kim SH, Jung DC et al. The prevalence of metabolic syndrome in Korean patients with schizophrenia receiving a monotherapy with aripiprazole, olanzapine or risperidone. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2011;35:1273-8.
148. Mai Q, Holman CD, Sanfilippo FM et al. Mental illness related disparities in diabetes prevalence, quality of care and outcomes: a population-based longitudinal study. BMC Med 2011;9:118.
149. Nuevo R, Chatterji S, Fraguas D et al. Increased risk of diabetes mellitus among persons with psychotic symptoms: results fromthe WHOWorld Health Survey. J Clin Psychiatry 2011;72:1592-9.
150. Phutane VH, Tek C, Chwastiak L et al. Cardiovascular risk in a first-episode psychosis sample: a ’critical period’ for prevention? Schizophr Res 2011;127:257-61.
151. Roshdy R. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia. Middle East Curr Psychiatry 2011;18:109-17.
152. Subashini R, Deepa M, Padmavati R et al. Prevalence of diabetes, obesity, and metabolic syndrome in subjects with and without schizophrenia (CURES-104). J Postgrad Med 2011;57:272-7.
153. Van Der Heijden F, Steylen P, Kok H et al. Low rates of treatment of cardiovascular risk factors in patients treated with antipsychotics. Eur Psychiatry 2011;26(Suppl. 1):1522.
154. Vargas TS, Santos ZE. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in schizophrenic patients. Scientia Medica 2011; 21:4-8.
155. Yaziki MK, Anil Yağcioğlu AE, Ertuğrul A et al. The prevalence and clinical correlates of metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia: findings from a cohort in Turkey. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2011;261:69-78.
156. Zhang R, Hao W, Pan M et al. The prevalence and clinical-demographic correlates of diabetes mellitus in chronic schizophrenic patients receiving clozapine. Hum Psychopharmacol 2011;26:392-6.
157. Bensenor IM, Brunoni AR, Pilan LA et al. Cardiovascular risk factors in patients with first-episode psychosis in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2012;34:268-75.
158. Beumer W, Drexhage RC, De Wit H et al. Increased level of serum cytokines, chemokines and adipokines in patients with schizophrenia is associated with disease and metabolic syndrome. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2012; 37: 1901-11.
159. Centorrino F, Masters GA, Talamo A et al. Metabolic syndrome in psychiatrically hospitalized patients treated with antipsychotics and other psychotropics. Hum Psychopharmacol 2012;27:521-6.
160. Cheng C, Chiu HJ, Loh el-W et al. Association of the ADRA1A gene and the severity of metabolic abnormalities in patients with schizophrenia. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2012;36:205-10.
161. Ellingrod VL, Taylor SF, Dalack G et al. Risk factors associated with metabolic syndrome in bipolar and schizophrenia subjects treated with antipsychotics: the role of folate pharmacogenetics. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2012;32:261-5.
162. FleischhackerWW, Siu CO, Bodéen R et al. Metabolic risk factors in first episode schizophrenia: baseline prevalence and course analyzed from the European first episode schizophrenia trial (EUFEST). Int JNeuropsychopharmacol 2013;16:987-95.
163. Grover S, Nebhinani N, Chakrabarti S et al. Metabolic syndrome in antipsychotic naıve patients diagnosed with schizophrenia. Early Interv Psychiatry 2012;6:326-31.
164. Kagal UA, Torgal SS, Patil NM et al. Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in schizophrenic patients receiving second-generation antipsychotic agents – a cross-sectional study. J Pharm Pract 2012;25:368-73.
165. Kirkpatrick B, Miller BJ, Garcia-Rizo CG et al. Is abnormal glucose tolerance in antipsychotic-naive patients with nonaffective psychosis confounded by poor health habits? Schizophr Bull 2012;38:280-4.
166. Lancon C, Dassa D, Fernandez J et al. Are cardiovascular risk factors associated with verbal learning and memory impairment in patients with schizophrenia? A cross-sectional study. Cardiovasc Psychiatry Neurol 2012; 2012: 204043.
167. Lee J, Nurjono M, Wong A et al. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome among patients with schizophrenia in Singapore. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2012;41:457-62.
168. Lindenmayer JP, Khan A, Kaushik S et al. Relationship between metabolic syndrome and cognition in patients with schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 2012;142:171-6.
169. Martín Otaño L, Barbadillo Izquierdo L, Galdeano Mondragón A et al. After six months of anti-psychotic treatment: is the improvement in mental health at the expense of physical health. Rev Psiquiatr Salud Ment 2013;6:26-32.
170. Miller BJ, Mellor A, Buckley P. Total and differential white blood cell counts, high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, and the metabolic syndrome in non-affective psychoses. Brain Behav Immun 2013;31:82-9.
171. Morden NE, Lai Z, Goodrich DE et al. Eight-year trends of cardiometabolic morbidity and mortality in patients with schizophrenia. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2012;34:368-79.
172. Na KS, Kim WH, Jung HY et al. Relationship between inflammation and metabolic syndrome following treatment with paliperidone for schizophrenia. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 2012;39:295-300.
173. Nurjono M, Lee J. Predictive utility of blood pressure, waist circumference and body mass index for metabolic syndrome in patients with schizophrenia in Singapore. Early Interv Psychiatry 2012;41:457-62.
174. Pallava A, Chadda R, Sood et al. Metabolic syndrome in schizophrenia: a comparative study of antipsychotic free/naive and antipsychotic treated patients.Nordic J Psychiatry 2012;66:215-21.
175. Said MA, Sulaiman AH, Habil MH et al. Metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular risk among patients with schizophrenia receiving antipsychotics in Malaysia. Singapore Med J 2012;53: 801-7.
176. Subashini R, Deepa M, Padmavati R et al. Prevalence of diabetes, obesity, and metabolic syndrome in subjects with and without schizophrenia (CURES-104). J PostgradMed 2011;57:272-7.
177. Sweileh WM, Zyoud SE, Dalal SA et al. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome among patients with schizophrenia in Palestine. BMC Psychiatry 2012;12:235.
178. Wampers M, Hanssens H, van Winkel R et al. Differential effects of olanzapine and risperidone on plasma adiponectin levels over time: results from a 3-month prospective open-label study. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2012;22:17-26.
179. Grover S, Nebhinani N, Chakrabarti S et al. Comparative study of prevalence of metabolic syndrome in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Nordic J Psychiatry (in press).
180. Vancampfort D, Probst M, Scheewe T et al. Relationships between physical fitness, physical activity, smoking and metabolic and mental health parameters in people with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2013;207:25-32.
181. Scheewe TW, Backx FJ, Takken T et al. Exercise therapy improves mental and physical health in schizophrenia: a randomised controlled trial. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2013;127:464-73.
182. De Hert M, Wampers M, Mitchell AJ et al. Is schizophrenia an inflammatory multi-system disease? Submitted for publication.
183. Steiner J,BernsteinHG, SchiltzKet al. Immune systemand glucose metabolism interaction in schizophrenia: a chicken-egg dilemma. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry (in press).
184. De Hert M, Vancampfort D, Correll CU et al. Guidelines for screening and monitoring of cardiometabolic risk in schizophrenia: systematic evaluation. Br J Psychiatry 2011;199:99-105.
185. Mitchell AJ, Delaffon V, Vancampfort D et al. Guideline concordant monitoring of metabolic risk in people treated with antipsychotic medication: systematic review and meta-analysis of screening practices. Psychol Med 2012;42:125-47.
186. Vancampfort D, Knapen J, Probst M et al. Considering a frame of reference for physical activity research related to the cardiometabolic risk profile in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2010;177: 271-9.
187. Vancampfort D, Knapen J, De Hert M et al. Cardiometabolic effects of physical activity interventions for people with schizophrenia. Phys Ther Rev 2009;14:388-98.
188. Vancampfort D, De Hert M, Skjaerven L et al. International Organization of Physical Therapy in Mental Health consensus on physical activity within multidisciplinary rehabilitation programmes for minimising cardio-metabolic risk in patients with schizophrenia. Disab Rehab 2012;34:1-12.
189. De Hert M, Cohen D, Bobes J et al. Physical illness in patients with severe mental disorders. II. Barriers to care, monitoring and treatment guidelines, and recommendations at the system and individual levels. World Psychiatry 2011;10:138-51.
190. Manu P, Correll CU, van Winkel R et al. Prediabetes in patients treated with antipsychotic drugs. J Clin Psychiatry 2012;73:460-6.
191. Manu P, Correll CU, Wampers M et al. Prediabetic increase in hemoglobin A1c compared with impaired fasting glucose in patients receiving antipsychotic drugs. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2013;23:205-11.
192. Mitchell AJ, Vancampfort D, Manu P et al. How to use HbA1c and glucose tests to screen for diabetes in patients receiving antipsychotic medication: a large scale observational study. Submitted for publication.
193. Mitchell AJ, Vancampfort D, Yu W et al. Can clinical features be used to screen for diabetes in patients with severe mental illness receiving antipsychotics? Submitted for publication.
194. Vancampfort D, De Hert M, Vansteenkiste M et al. The importance of self-determined motivation towards physical activity in patients with schizophrenia. Submitted for publication.
195. Vancampfort D, De Hert M, Vansteenkiste M et al. Self-determination and stage of readiness to change physical activity behaviour in schizophrenia: a multicentre study. Submitted for publication.
Поделиться ссылкой на выделенное