Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Bull SA, Hu XH, Hunkeler EM et al. Discontinuation of use and switching of antidepressants: influence of patient-physician communication. JAMA 2002; 288: 1403–9.
2. Demyttenaere K, Adelin A, Patrick M et al. Six-month compliance with antidepressant medication in the treatment of major depressive disorder. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2008; 23: 36–42.
3. Fava GA, Grandi S, Zielezney M et al. Cognitive behavioral treatment of residual symptoms in primary major depressive disorder. Am J Psychiatry 1994; 151: 1295–9.
4. Fava GA, Ruini C, Belaise C. The concept of recovery in major depression. Psychol Med 2007; 37: 307–17.
5. Fava M, Rush AJ, Alpert JE et al. Difference in treatment outcome in outpatients with anxious versus nonanxious depression: a STAR*D report. Am J Psychiatry 2008; 165: 342–51.
6. Frank E, Prien RF, Jarrett RB et al. Conceptualization and rationale for consensus definitions of terms in major depressive disorder. Remission, recovery, relapse and recurrence. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1991; 48: 851–5.
7. Goodwin GM, Emsley R, Rembry S, Rouillon F and the Aglomentine Study Group. Agomelatine prevents relapse in patients with major depressive disorder without evidence of a discontinuation syndrome: a 24-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Clin Psychiatry 2009; 70: 1128–37.
8. Guilleminault C, Quera Salva MA. Impact of the melatonergic antidepressant Valdoxan on sleep-wake rhythms of depressed patients. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2006; 16 (Suppl. 4): 317.
9. Judd LL, Akiskal HS, Maser JD et al. A prospective 12-year study of subsyndromal and syndromal depressive symptoms in unipolar major depressive disorders. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1998; 55: 694–700.
10. Kasper S, Hajak G, Wulff K et al. Efficacy of the novel antidepressant agomelatine on the circadian rest-activity cycle and depressive and anxiety symptoms in patients with major depressive disorder: a randomized, double-blind comparison with sertraline. J Clin Psychiatry 2010; 71 (2): 109–20.
11. Kennedy SH, Emsley R. Placebo-controlled trial of agomelatine in the treatment of major depressive disorder. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2006; 16: 93–100.
12. Kennedy SH, Rizvi SJ. Agomelatine in the treatment of major depressive disorder: potential for clinical effectiveness. CNS Drugs 2010; 24 (6): 479–99.
13. Kennedy SH, Rizvi S, Fulton K, Rasmussen J. A double-blind comparison of sexual functioning, antidepressant efficacy, and tolerability between agomelatine and venlafaxine XR. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2008; 28: 329–33.
14. Kurian BT, Greer T, Trivedi MH. Strategies to enhance the therapeutic efficacy of antidepressants: targeting residual symptoms. Expert Rev Neurother 2009; 9: 975–984.
15. Lemoine P, Guilleminault C, Alvarez E. Improvement in subjective sleep in major depressive disorder with a novel antidepressant, agomelatine: randomized, double-blind comparison with venlafaxine. J Clin Psychiatry 2007; 68: 1723–32.
16. Leproult R, Van Onderbergen A, L\'hermite-Baleriaux M et al. Phase-shifts of 24-h rhythms of hormonal release and body temperature following early evening administration of the melatonin agonist agomelatine in healthy older men. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 2005; 63: 298–304.
17. Lingam R, Scott J. Treatment non-adherence in affective disorders. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2002; 105: 164–72.
18. Loo H, Hale A, D\'haenen H. Determination of the dose of agomelatine, a melatoninergic agonist and selective 5-HT(2C) antagonist, in the treatment of major depressive disorder: a placebo-controlled dose range study. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2002; 17: 239–47.
19. Mallei M. Zappettini S, Musazzi L et al. Agomelatine reduces glutamate release induced by acute stress, possible synergism between melatonin and 5HT2C properties. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2009; 19 (Suppl. 3): 441.
20. Montejo AL, Prieto N, Terleira A et al. Better sexual acceptability of agomelatine (25 and 50 mg) compared with paroxetine (20 mg) in healthy male volunteers. An 8-week, placebo-controlled study using the PRSEXDQ-SALSEX Scale. J Psychopharmacol 2010; 24: 111–20.
21. Montgomery SA, Kennedy SH, Burrows GD et al. Absence of discontinuation symptoms with agomelatine and occurrence of discontinuation symptoms with paroxetine: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled discontinuation study. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2004; 19: 271–80.
22. Morris DW, Rush AJ, Jain S et al. Diurnal mood variation in outpatients with major depressive disorder: implications for DSM-V from an analysis of the Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression Study data. J Clin Psychiatry 2007; 68: 1339–47.
23. Olie JP, Kasper S. Efficacy of agomelatine, a MT1/MT2 receptor agonist with 5-HT2C antagonistic properties, in major depressive disorder. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 2007; 10: 661–73.
24. Paykel ES. Partial remission, residual symptoms, and relapse in depression. Dialogues Clin Neurosci 2008; 10: 431–7.
25. Peeters F, Berkhof J, Delespaul P et al. Diurnal mood variation in major depressive disorder. Emotion 2006; 6: 383–91.
26. Quera Salva MA, Vanier B, Laredo J et al. Major depressive disorder, sleep EEG and agomelatine: an open-label study. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 2007; 10: 691–6.
27. Rush AJ, Kraemer HC, Sackhein HA et al. Report by the ACNP Task Force on response and remission in major depressive disorder. Neuropsychopharmacology 2006; 31: 1841–53.
28. Rush AJ, Trivedi MH, Wisniewski SR et al. Acute and longer-term outcomes in depressed outpatients requiring one or several treatment steps: a STAR*D report. Am J Psychiatry 2006; 163: 1905–17.
29. Soumier A, Banasr M, Lortet S et al. Mechanisms contributing to the phase-dependent regulation of neurogenesis by the novel antidepressant, agomelatine, in the adult rat hippocampus. Neuropsychopharmacology 2009; 34: 2390–403.
30. Stein DJ, Ahokas AA, de Bodinat C. Efficacy of agomelatine in generalized anxiety disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2008; 28 (5): 561–6.
31. Thase ME. Pharmacotherapeutic treatment strategies for antidepressant nonresponse. J Clin Psychiatry 2009; 70: 42.
32. Trivedi MH. Tools and strategies for ongoing assessment of depression: a measurement-based approach to remission. J Clin Psychiatry 2009; 70 (Suppl. 6): 26–31.
33. Trivedi MH, Rush AJ, Wisniewski SR et al. Evaluation of outcomes with citalopram for depression using measurement-based care in STAR*D: implications for clinical practice. Am J Psychiatry 2006; 163: 28–40.
Поделиться ссылкой на выделенное