Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
l lnstitute of Medical Psychology, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany; 2 Zucker Hillside Hospital, Psychiatry Research, North Shore – Long Islи Jewish Health System, Glen Oaks, New York, NY, USA; 3 Department of Psychiatry и Psychotherapy, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany; 4 University Psychiatric Center campus Kortenberg, Catholic University Leuven, Kortenberg, Belgium; 5 Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, NY, USA; 6 Hofstra North Shore LIJ School of Medicine, Hempstead, NY, USA; 7 Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Manhasset, New York, NY, USA
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Angermeyer MC, Matschinger H. The stigma of mental illness in Germany: a trend analysis. Int J Soc Psychiatry 2005;51:276-84.
2. Corrigan PW, Penn DL. Lessons from social psychology on discrediting psychiatric stigma. Am Psychol 1999; 54: 765–76.
3. Link BG, Phelan JC, Bresnahan M et al. Public conceptions of mental illness: labels, causes, dangerousness, and social distance. Am J Public Health 1999;89:1328-33.
4. Corrigan PW, Lurie BD, Goldman HH et al. How adolescents perceive the stigma of mental illness and alcohol abuse. Psychiatr Serv 2005;56:544-50.
5. Penn DL, Kohlmaier JR, Corrigan PW. Interpersonal factors contributing to the stigma of schizophrenia: social skills, perceived attractiveness, and symptoms. Schizophr Res 2000;45:37-45.
6. Penn DL, Kommana S, Mansfield M et al. Dispelling the stigma of schizophrenia: II. The impact of information on dangerousness. Schizophr Bull 1999;25:437-46.
7. Rusch N, Angermeyer MC, Corrigan PW. Mental illness stigma: concepts, consequences, and initiatives to reduce stigma. Eur Psychiatry 2005;20:529-39.
8. Mueller B, Nordt C, Lauber C et al. Social support modifies perceived stigmatization in the first years of mental illness: a longitudinal approach. Soc Sci Med 2006;62:39-49.
9. Corrigan PW. Empowerment and serious mental illness: treatment partnerships and community opportunities. Psychiatr Q 2002;73:217-28.
10. Mak WW, Wu CF. Cognitive insight and causal attribution in the development of self-stigma among individuals with schizophrenia. Psychiatr Serv 2006;57:1800-2.
11. McCann TV, Clark E. Advancing self-determination with young adults who have schizophrenia. J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 2004;11:12-20.
12. Yanos PT, Roe D, Markus K et al. Pathways between internalized stigma and outcomes related to recovery in schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Psychiatr Serv 2008;59:
13. Ben-Zeev D, Young MA, Corrigan PW. DSM-V and the stigma of mental illness. J Ment Health 2010;19:318-27.
14. Corcoran CM, First MB, Cornblatt B. The psychosis risk syndrome and its proposed inclusion in the DSM-V: a risk-benefit analysis. Schizophr Res 2010;120:16-22.
15. Linscott RJ, Cross FV. The burden of awareness of psychometric risk for schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2009;166:
16. Yang LH, Wonpat-Borja AJ, Opler MG et al. Potential stigma associated with inclusion of the psychosis risk syndrome in the DSM-V: an empirical question. Schizophr Res 2010;120:42-8.
17. Cannon TD, Cadenhead K, Cornblatt B et al. Prediction of psychosis in youth at high clinical risk: a multisite longitudinal study in North America. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2008;65:28-37.
18. Klosterkotter J, Schultze-Lutter F, Bechdolf A et al. Prediction and prevention of schizophrenia: what has been achieved and where to go next? World Psychiatry 2011;10:165-74.
19. Ruhrmann S, Schultze-Lutter F, Maier W et al. Pharmacological intervention in the initial prodromal phase of psychosis. Eur Psychiatry 2005;20:1-6.
20. Goffman E. Stigma: notes on the management of spoiled identity. Englewood Cliffs: Prentice Hall, 1963.
21. Link BG, Phelan JC. Conceptualizing stigma. Annu Rev Sociol 2001;27:363-85.
22. Corrigan PA, Watson AC, Barr L. The self-stigma of mental illness: implications for self-esteem and self-efficacy. J Soc Clin Psychol 2006;25:875-84.
23. Lebel T. Perceptions of and responses to stigma. Sociol Comp 2008;2:409-32.
24. Corrigan PW, Watson AC. Understanding the impact of stigma on people with mental illness. World Psychiatry 2002;1:16-20.
25. Brohan E, Slade M, Clement S et al. Experiences of mental illness stigma, prejudice and discrimination: a review of measures. BMC Health Serv Res 2010;10:80-91.
26. Link BG, Yang LH, Phelan JC et al. Measuring mental illness stigma. Schizophr Bull 2004;30:511-41.
27. Harrison J, Gill A. The experience and consequences of people with mental health problems, the impact of stigma upon people with schizophrenia: a way forward. J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 2010;17:242-50.
28. Angermeyer MC, Beck M, Dietrich S et al. The stigma of mental illness: patients' anticipations and experiences. Int J Soc Psychiatry 2004;50:153-62.
29. Luchins DJ. At issue: will the term brain disease reduce stigma and promote parity for mental illnesses? Schizophr Bull 2004; 30:1043-8.
30. Berge M, Ranney M. Self-esteem and stigma among persons with schizophrenia: implications for mental health. Care Manag J 2005;6:139-44.
31. Cechnicki A, Angermeyer MC, Bielanska A. Anticipated and experienced stigma among people with schizophrenia: its nature and correlates. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2011;46:643- 50.
32. Dickerson FB, Sommerville J, Origoni AE et al. Experiences of stigma among outpatients with schizophrenia. Schizophr Bull 2002;28:143-55.
33. Ertugrul A, Ulug B. Perception of stigma among patients with schizophrenia. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2004;39:73- 7.
34. Karidi MV, Stefanis CN, Theleritis C et al. Perceived social stigma, self-concept, and self-stigmatization of patient with schizophrenia. Compr Psychiatry 2010;51:19-30.
35. Kleim B, Vauth R, Adam G et al. Perceived stigma predicts low self-efficacy and poor coping in schizophrenia. J Mental Health 2008;17:482-91.
36. Lai YM, Hong CP, Chee CY. Stigma of mental illness. Singapore Med J 2001;42:111-4.
37. Lee S, Lee MT, Chiu MY et al. Experience of social stigma by people with schizophrenia in Hong Kong. Br J Psychiatry 2005;186:153-7.
38. McCann TV, Boardman G, Clark E et al. Risk profiles for non- adherence to antipsychotic medications. J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 2008;15:622-9.
39. Tarrier N, Khan S, Cater J et al. The subjective consequences of suffering a first episode psychosis: trauma and suicide behaviour. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2007;42:29-35.
40. Thornicroft G, Brohan E, Rose D et al. Global pattern of experienced and anticipated discrimination against people with schizophrenia: a cross-sectional survey. Lancet 2009;373:408-15.
41. Baldwin ML, Marcus SC. Perceived and measured stigma among workers with serious mental illness. Psychiatr Serv 2006;57:388-92.
42. Botha UA, Koen L, Niehaus DJ. Perceptions of a South African schizophrenia population with regards to community attitudes towards their illness. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2006;41: 619-23.
43. Brohan E, Elgie R, Sartorius N et al. Self-stigma, empowerment and perceived discrimination among people with schizophrenia in 14 European countries: the GAMIAN-Europe study. Schizophr Res 2010;122:232-8.
44. Chee CY, Ng TP, Kua EH. Comparing the stigma of mental illness in a general hospital with a state mental hospital: a Singapore study. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2005;40:648-53.
45. Jenkins JH, Carpenter-Song EA. Awareness of stigma among persons with schizophrenia: marking the contexts of lived experience. J Nerv Ment Dis 2009;197:520-9.
46. Loganathan S, Murthy SR. Experiences of stigma and discrimination endured by people suffering from schizophrenia. Indian J Psychiatry 2008;50:39-46.
47. Sibitz I, Unger A, Woppmann A et al. Stigma resistance in patients with schizophrenia. Schizophr Bull 2009;37:316-23.
48. Switaj P, Wciorka J, Smolarska-Switaj J et al. Extent and predictors of stigma experienced by patients with schizophrenia. Eur Psychiatry 2009;24:513-20.
49. Werner P, Aviv A, Barak Y. Self-stigma, self-esteem and age in persons with schizophrenia. Int Psychogeriatr 2008;20:174-87.
50. Lee S, Chiu MY, Tsang A et al. Stigmatizing experience and structural discrimination associated with the treatment of schizophrenia in Hong Kong. Soc Sci Med 2006;62:1685-96.
51. Jenkins JH, Carpenter-Song EA. Stigma despite recovery: strategies for living in the aftermath of psychosis. Med Anthropol Q 2008;22:381-409.
52. Charles H, Manoranjitham SD, Jacob KS. Stigma and explanatory models among people with schizophrenia and their relatives in Vellore, South India. Int J Soc Psychiatry 2007;53:325-32.
53. Margetic BA, Jakovljevic M, Ivanec D et al. Relations of internalized stigma with temperament and character in patients with schizophrenia. Compr Psychiatry 2010;51:603-6.
54. Lysaker PH, Tsai J, Yanos P et al. Associations of multiple domains of self-esteem with four dimensions of stigma in schizophrenia. Schizophr Res 2008;98:194-200.
55. Lundberg B, Hansson L, Wentz E et al. Are stigma experiences among persons with mental illness, related to perceptions of self- esteem, empowerment and sense of coherence? J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 2009;16:516-22.
56. Margetic B, Aukst-Margetic B, Ivanec D et al. Perception of stig- matization in forensic patients with schizophrenia. Int J Soc Psychiatry 2008;54:502-13.
57. Vauth R, Kleim B, Wirtz M et al. Self-efficacy and empowerment as outcomes of self-stigmatizing and coping in schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2007;150:71-80.
58. Sibitz I, Amering M, Unger A et al. The impact of the social network, stigma and empowerment on the quality of life in patients with schizophrenia. Eur Psychiatry 2011;26:28-33.
59. Staring AB, Van der Gaag M, Van den Berge M et al. Stigma moderates the associations of insight with depressed mood, low self- esteem, and low quality of life in patients with schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Schizophr Res 2009;115:363-9.
60. Birchwood M, Trower P, Brunet K et al. Social anxiety and the shame of psychosis: a study in first episode psychosis. Behav Res Ther 2007;45:1025-37.
61. Mechanic D, McAlpine D, Rosenfield S et al. Effects of illness attribution and depression on the quality of life among persons with serious mental illness. Soc Sci Med 1994;39:155-64.
62. Munoz M, Sanz M, Perez-Santos E et al. Proposal of a socio-cog- nitive-behavioral structural equation model of internalized stigma in people with severe and persistent mental illness. Psychiatry Res 2010;186;402-8.
63. Hsiung PC, Pan AW, Liu SK et al. Mastery and stigma in predicting the subjective quality of life of patients with schizophrenia in Taiwan. J Nerv Ment Dis 2010;198:494-500.
64. Lysaker PH, Davis LW, Warman DM et al. Stigma, social function and symptoms in schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder: associations across 6 months. Psychiatry Res 2007;149:89-95.
65. Lysaker PH, Roe D, Yanos PT. Toward understanding the insight paradox: internalized stigma moderates the association between insight and social functioning, hope, and self-esteem among people with schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Schizophr Bull 2007; 33:192-9.
66. Lysaker PH, Yanos PT, Outcalt J et al. Association of stigma, self- esteem, and symptoms with concurrent and prospective assessment of social anxiety in schizophrenia. Clin Schizophr Relat Psychoses 2010;4:41-8.
67. Fung KM, Tsang HW, Chan F. Self-stigma, stages of change and psychosocial treatment adherence among Chinese people with schizophrenia: a path analysis. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2010;45:561-8.
68. Fung KM, Tsang HW, Corrigan PW. Self-stigma of people with schizophrenia as predictor of their adherence to psychosocial treatment. Psychiatr Rehabil J 2008;32:95-104.
69. Tsang HW, Fung KM, Chung RC. Self-stigma and stages of change as predictors of treatment adherence of individuals with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2010;180:10-5.
70. Tsang HW, Fung KM, Corrigan PW. Psychosocial treatment compliance scale for people with psychotic disorders. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 2006;40:561-9.
71. Lysaker PH, Salyers MP, Tsai J et al. Clinical and psychological correlates of two domains of hopelessness in schizophrenia. J Rehabil Res Dev 2008;45:911-9.
72. Ho WW, Chiu MY, Lo WT et al. Recovery components as determinants of the health-related quality of life among patients with schizophrenia: structural equation modelling analysis. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 2010;44:71-84.
73. Yanos PT, Lysaker PH, Roe D. Internalized stigma as a barrier to improvement in vocational functioning among people with schizophrenia-spectrum disorders. Psychiatry Res 2010;178:211-3.
74. Pyne JM, Bean D, Sullivan G. Characteristics of patients with schizophrenia who do not believe they are mentally ill. J Nerv Ment Dis 2001;189:146-53.
75. Lysaker PH, Buck KD, Taylor AC et al. Associations of metacognition and internalized stigma with quantitative assessments of self-experience in narratives of schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2008;157:31-8.
76. Tsang HW, Fung KM, Corrigan PW. Psychosocial and socio- demographic correlates of medication compliance among people with schizophrenia. J BehavTher Exp Psychiatry 2009;40:3-14.
77. Link BG, Struening EL, Neese-Todd S et al. Stigma as a barrier to recovery: the consequences of stigma for the self-esteem of people with mental illnesses. Psychiatr Serv 2001;52:1621-6.
78. Knight MTD, Wykes T, Hayward P. Group treatment of perceived stigma and self-esteem in schizophrenia: a waiting list trial of efficacy. Behav Cogn Psychother 2006;34:305-18.
79. Shin SK, Lukens EP. Effects of psychoeducation for Korean Americans with chronic mental illness. Psychiatr Serv 2002;53:1125- 31.
80. Rusch N, Corrigan PW, Powell K et al. A stress-coping model of mental illness stigma: II. Emotional stress responses, coping behavior and outcome. Schizophr Res 2009;110:65-71.
81. Correll CU, Hauser M, Auther AM et al. Research in people with psychosis risk syndrome: a review of the current evidence and future directions. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 2010;51:390-431.
82. Gaebel W, Zaske H, Baumann AE et al. Evaluation of the German WPA "Program against stigma and discrimination because of schizophrenia – Open the Doors": results from representative telephone surveys before and after three years of antistigma interventions. Schizophr Res 2008;98:184-93.
83. Rosen A, Walter G, Casey D et al. Combatting psychiatric stigma: an overview of contemporary initiatives. Australas Psychiatry 2000;8:19-26.
84. Hauser M, Lautenschlager M, Gudlowski Y et al. Psychoeducation with patients at-risk for schizophrenia – an exploratory pilot study. Patient Educ Couns 2009;76: 138-42.
Поделиться ссылкой на выделенное