Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
1Centre for Mental Health Research, Australian National University, Acton, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia; 2Directorate of Strategic and Operational Mental Health, Department of Defence, Canberra, Australia
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Barney LJ, Grifﬁths KM, Jorm AF et al. Stigma about depression and its impact on help-seeking intentions. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 2006;40:51-4.
2. Corrigan PW, Edwards AB, Green A et al. Prejudice, social distance, and familiarity with mental illness. Schizophr Bull 2001; 27:219-25.
3. Link BG, Struening EL, Rahav M et al. On stigma and its consequences: evidence from a longitudinal study of men with dual diagnoses of mental illness and substance abuse. J Health Soc Behav 1997;38:177-90.
4. Gerlinger G., Hauser M, De Hert M et al. Personal stigma in schizophrenia spectrum disorders: a systematic review of prevalence rates, correlates, impact and interventions. World Psychiatry 2013;12:155-64.
5. Griffiths KM, Christensen H, Jorm AF. Predictors of depression stigma. BMC Psychiatry 2008;8:25.
6. Griffiths KM, Batterham PJ, Barney L et al. The Generalised Anxiety Stigma Scale (GASS): psychometric properties in a community sample. BMC Psychiatry 2011;11:184.
7. Mond JM, Robertson-Smith G, Vetere A. Stigma and eating disorders: is there evidence of negative attitudes towards anorexia nervosa among women in the community? J Ment Health 2006;15:519-32.
8. Griffiths KM, Nakane Y, Christensen H et al. Stigma in response to mental disorders: a comparison of Australia and Japan. BMC Psychiatry 2006;6:21.
9. Commonwealth of Australia. Fourth National Mental Health Plan: an agenda for collaborative government action in mental health 2009 - 2014. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2009.
10. Minister of Health. Te Tahuhu – improving mental health 20052015. The second New Zealand Mental Health and Addiction Plan. Wellington: Ministry of Health, 2005.
11. The Scottish Government. Mental Health Strategy for Scotland: 2012-1015. Edinburgh: Scottish Government, 2012.
12. World Health Organization. Mental Health Action Plan: 20132020. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2013.
13. Sartorius N, Schulze H. Reducing the stigma of mental illness: a report from a Global Programme of the World Psychiatric Association. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005.
14. Corrigan PW, Morris SB, Michaels PJ et al. Challenging the public stigma of mental illness: a meta-analysis of outcome studies. Psychiatr Serv 2012;63:963-73.
15. Clement S, Lassman F, Barley E et al. Mass media interventions for reducing mental health-related stigma. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013;7:CD009453.
16. Mittal D, Sullivan G, Chekuri L et al. Empirical studies of selfstigma reduction strategies: a critical review of the literature. Psychiatr Serv 2012;63:974-81.
17. Griffiths KM, Christensen H, Jorm AF et al. Effect of web-based depression literacy and cognitive-behavioural therapy interventions on stigmatising attitudes to depression: randomised controlled trial. Br J Psychiatry 2004;185:342-9.
18. Heilbig S, Hoyer J. A minimal intervention for waiting list patients in outpatient behavior therapy. Verhaltenstherapie 2007;17:10915.
19. Schenner M, Kohlbauer D, Gunther V. Communicate instead of stigmitizing – does social contact with a depressed person change attitudes. Neuropsychiatrie 2011;25:199-207.
20. Aho-Mustonen K, Tiihonen J, Repo-Tiihonen E et al. Group psychoeducation for long-term offender patients with schizophrenia: an exploratory randomised controlled trial. Crim Behav Ment Health 2011;21:163-76.
21. Bayar MR, Poyraz BC, Aksoy-Poyraz C et al. Reducing mental illness stigma in mental health professionals using a web-based approach. Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci 2009;46:226-30.
22. Bennett JB, Lehman WE. Workplace substance abuse prevention and help seeking: comparing team-oriented and informational training. J Occup Health Psychol 2001;6:243-54.
23. Irvine AB, Billow MB, Eberhage MG et al. Mental illness training for licensed staff in long-term care. Issues Ment Health Nurs 2012;33:181-94.
24. Brown SA, Evans Y, Espenschade K et al. An examination of two brief stigma reduction strategies: ﬁlmed personal contact and hallucination simulations. Community Ment Health J 2010;46:4949.
25. Campbell M, Shryane N, Byrne R et al. A mental health promotion approach to reducing discrimination about psychosis in teenagers. Psychosis: Psychol Soc Integr Approaches 2010; 3:
26. Castro CA, Adler AB, McGurk D et al. Mental health training with soldiers four months after returning from Iraq: randomization by platoon. J Trauma Stress 2012;25:376-83.
27. Corrigan PW, River LP, Lundin RK et al. Three strategies for changing attributions about severe mental illness. Schizophr Bull 2001;27:187-95.
28. Corrigan PW, Rowan D, Green A et al. Challenging two mental illness stigmas: personal responsibility and dangerousness. Schizophr Bull 2002;28:293-309.
29. Corrigan PW, Watson AC, Warpinski AC et al. Implications of educating the public on mental illness, violence, and stigma. Psychiatr Serv 2004;55:577-80.
30. Demyan AL, Anderson T. Effects of a brief media intervention on expectations, attitudes, and intentions of mental health help seeking. J Couns Psychol 2012;59:222-9.
31. Donohue B, Dickens Y, Lancer K et al. Improving athletes’ perspectives of sport psychology consultation: a controlled evaluation of two interview methods. Behav Modif 2004;28:182-93.
32. Farrer L, Christensen H, Griffiths KM et al. Web-based cognitive behavior therapy for depression with and without telephone tracking in a national helpline: secondary outcomes from a randomized controlled trial. J Med Internet Res 2012;14:e68.
33. Finkelstein J, Lapshin O, Wasserman E. Randomized study of different anti-stigma media. Patient Educ Couns 2008;71:204-14.
34. Fung KM, Tsang HW, Cheung W. Randomized controlled trial of the self-stigma reduction program among individuals with schizophrenia. Psychiatry Res 2011;189:208-14.
35. Fung MT. Stages of change, self-stigma, and treatment compliance among Chinese adults with severe mental illness. Hong Kong: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 2010.
36. Greenberg N, Langston V, Everitt B et al. A cluster randomized controlled trial to determine the efﬁcacy of Trauma Risk Management (TRiM) in a military population. J Trauma Stress 2010;23:430-6.
37. Gulliver A, Griffiths KM, Christensen H et al. Internet-based interventions to promote mental health help-seeking in elite athletes: an exploratory randomized controlled trial. J Med Internet Res 2012;14:e69.
38. Jorm AF, Kitchener BA, Fischer JA et al. Mental health ﬁrst aid training by e-learning: a randomized controlled trial. Aust N Z J Psychiatry 2010;44:1072-81.
39. Jorm AF, Kitchener BA, Sawyer MG et al. Mental health ﬁrst aid training for high school teachers: a cluster randomized trial. BMC Psychiatry 2010;10:e51.
40. Kaplan SA, Vogel DL, Gentile DA et al. Increasing positive perceptions of counseling: the importance of repeated exposures. Counsel Psychol 2012;40:409-42.
41. Kiropoulos LA, Griffiths KM, Blashki G. Effects of a multilingual information website intervention on the levels of depression literacy and depression-related stigma in Greek-born and Italianborn immigrants living in Australia: a randomized controlled trial. J Med Internet Res 2011;13:e34.
42. Kitchener BA, Jorm AF. Mental health ﬁrst aid training in a workplace setting: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry 2004;4:e23.
43. Luoma JB, Kohlenberg BS, Hayes SC et al. Slow and steady wins the race: a randomized clinical trial of acceptance and commitment therapy targeting shame in substance use disorders. J Consult Clin Psychol 2012;80:43-53.
44. Proudfoot J, Parker G, Manicavasagar V et al. Effects of adjunctive peer support on perceptions of illness control and understanding in an online psychoeducation program for bipolar disorder: a randomized controlled trial. J Affect Disord 2012;142:98-105.
45. Saporito JM. Reducing stigma toward seeking mental health treatment. Charlottesville: University of Virginia, 2009.
46. Seal KH, Abadjian L, McCamish N et al. A randomized controlled trial of telephone motivational interviewing to enhance mental health treatment engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2012;34:450-9.
47. Sharp WG. Help-seeking and mental health education: an evaluation of a classroom-based strategy to modify help-seeking for mental health problems. Mississippi: University of Mississippi, 2007.
48. Wood AL, Wahl OF. Evaluating the effectiveness of a consumer-provided mental health recovery education presentation. Psychiatr Rehabil J 2006;30:46-53.
49. Yanos PT, Roe D, West ML et al. Group-based treatment for internalized stigma among persons with severe mental illness: ﬁndings from a randomized controlled trial. Psychol Serv 2012;9: 248-58.
50. Dias-Vieira C. An analogue study of stigma, help-seeking attitudes, and symptom severity in postpartum depression. Kingston: University of Rhode Island, 2005.
51. Jorm AF, Kitchener BA, O’Kearney R et al. Mental health ﬁrst aid training of the public in a rural area: a cluster randomized trial. BMC Psychiatry 2004;4:33.
52. Penn DL, Chamberlin C, Mueser KT. The effects of a documentary ﬁlm about schizophrenia on psychiatric stigma. Schizophr Bull 2003;29:383-91.
53. Higgins J, Green S (eds). Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions 4.2.6. Chichester: Wiley, 2006.
54. Borenstein M, Hedges L, Higgins J et al. Comprehensive meta-analysis version 2. Engelwood: Biostat, 2005.
55. Higgins J, Green S. Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions 5.1.0. www.cochrane-handbook.org.
56. Valentine JC, Pigott TD, Rothstein HR. How many studies do you need? A primer on statistical power for meta-analysis. J Educ Behav Stat 2010;35:215-47.
57. Duval S, Tweedie R. Trim and ﬁll: a simple funnel-plot-based method of testing and adjusting for publication bias in meta-analysis. Biometrics 2000;56:455-63.
58. Batterham PJ, Griffiths KM, Barney LJ et al. Predictors of generalized anxiety disorder stigma. Psychiatry Res 2013; 206: 282-6.
59. Calear AL, Griffiths KM, Christensen H. Personal and perceived depression stigma in Australian adolescents: magnitude and predictors. J Affect Disord 2011;129:104-8.
60. Coppens E, Van Audenhove C, Scheerder G et al. Public attitudes toward depression and help-seeking in four European countries baseline survey prior to the OSPI-Europe intervention. J Affect Disord 2013;150:320-9.
61. Barney LJ, Griffiths KM, Christensen H et al. Exploring the nature of stigmatising beliefs about depression and help-seeking: implications for reducing stigma. BMC Public Health 2009;9:61.
62. Corrigan PW, Rao D. On the self-stigma of mental illness: stages, disclosure, and strategies for change. Can J Psychiatry 2012;57:464-9.