Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Oxford OX3 7JX, UK (Великобритания)
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Saha S, Chant D, McGrath J. A systematic review of mortality in schizophrenia: is the differential mortality gap worsening over time? Arch Gen Psychiatry 2007;64:1123-31.
2. Hoang U, Stewart R, Goldacre MJ. Mortality after hospital discharge for people with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder: retro- spective study of linked English hospital episode statistics, 19992006. BMJ 2011;343:d5422.
3. Whiteford HA, Degenhardt L, Rehm J et al. Global burden of disease attributable to mental and substance use disorders: ﬁndings from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010. Lancet 2013;382: 1575-86.
4. Lozano R, Naghavi M, Foreman K et al. Global and regional mortality from 235 causes of death for 20 age groups in 1990 and 2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010. Lancet 2012;380:2095-128.
5. Harris EC, Barraclough B. Excess mortality of mental disorder. Br J Psychiatry 1998;173:11-53.
6. Degenhardt L, Bucello C, Mathers B et al. Mortality among regular or dependent users of heroin and other opioids: a systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies. Addiction 2011;106:32-51.
7. Bland JM, Altman DG. Statistics notes. The odds ratio. BMJ 2000; 320:1468.
8. Viera AJ. Odds ratios and risk ratios: what’s the difference and why does it matter? South Med J 2008;101:730-4.
9. Shea BJ, Hamel C, Wells GA et al. AMSTAR is a reliable and valid measurement tool to assess the methodological quality of systematic reviews. J Clin Epidemiol 2009;62:1013-20.
10. Amato L, Minozzi S, Davoli M. Efﬁcacy and safety of pharmacological interventions for the treatment of the Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011;6:CD008537.
11. Charlson F, Degenhardt L, McLaren J et al. A systematic review of research examining benzodiazepine-related mortality. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2009;18:93-103.
12. Pompili M, Gonda X, Seraﬁni G et al. Epidemiology of suicide in bipolar disorders: a systematic review of the literature. Bipolar Disord 2013;15:457-90.
13. James A, Lai FH, Dahl C. Attention deﬁcit hyperactivity disorder and suicide: a review of possible associations. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2004;110:408-15.
14. Wilcox HC, Conner KR, Caine ED. Association of alcohol and drug use disorders and completed suicide: an empirical review of cohort studies. Drug Alcohol Depend 2004;76:S11-9.
15. Singleton J, Degenhardt L, Hall Wet al. Mortality among amphetamine users: a systematic review of cohort studies. Drug Alcohol Depend 2009;105:1-8.
16. Degenhardt L, Singleton J, Calabria B et al. Mortality among cocaine users: a systematic review of cohort studies. Drug Alcohol Depend 2011;113:88-95.
17. Arcelus J, Mitchell AJ, Wales J et al. Mortality rates in patients with anorexia nervosa and other eating disorders. A meta-analysis of 36 studies. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2011;68:724-31.
18. Preti A, Rocchi MB, Sisti D et al. A comprehensive meta-analysis of the risk of suicide in eating disorders. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2011;124:6-17.
19. Roerecke M, Rehm J. Alcohol use disorders and mortality: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Addiction 2013;108:1562-78.
20. Roerecke M, Rehm J. Cause-speciﬁc mortality risk in alcohol use disorder treatment patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Epidemiol (in press).
21. Woolfenden S, Sarkozy V, Ridley G et al. A systematic review of two outcomes in autism spectrum disorder – epilepsy and mortality. Dev Med Child Neurol 2012;54:306-12.
22. Shavelle RM, Paculdo DR, Strauss DJ et al. Smoking habit and mortality: a meta-analysis. J Insur Med 2008;40:170-8.
23. Todd S, Barr S, Roberts M et al. Survival in dementia and predictors of mortality: a review. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 2013;28:1109-24.
24. Li D, Yang X, Ge Z et al. Cigarette smoking and risk of completed suicide: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. J Psychiatr Res 2012;46:1257-66.
25. Cuijpers P, Vogelzangs N, Twisk J et al. Comprehensive metaanalysis of excess mortality in depression in the general community versus patients with speciﬁc illnesses. Am J Psychiatry (in press).
26. Neeleman J. A continuum of premature death. Meta-analysis of competing mortality in the psychosocially vulnerable. Int J Epidemiol 2001;30:154-62.
27. Baxter AJ, Page A, Whiteford HA. Factors inﬂuencing risk of premature mortality in community cases of depression: a metaanalytic review. Epidemiol Res Int 2011;2011:1-12.
28. Calabria B, Degenhardt L, Hall W et al. Does cannabis use increase the risk of death? Systematic review of epidemiological evidence on adverse effects of cannabis use. Drug Alcohol Rev 2010;29:318-30.
29. Pompili M, Girardi P, Ruberto A et al. Suicide in borderline personality disorder: a meta-analysis. Nord J Psychiatry 2005;59: 319-24.
30. Li Z, Page A, Martin G et al. Attributable risk of psychiatric and socio-economic factors for suicide from individual-level, population-based studies: a systematic review. Soc Sci Med 2011;72: 608-16.
31. Kanwar A, Malik S, Prokop LJ et al. The association between anxiety disorders and suicidal behaviors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Depress Anxiety 2013;30:917-29.
32. Koedam EL, Pijnenburg YA, Deeg DJ et al. Early-onset dementia is associated with higher mortality. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 2008;26:147-52.
33. Appleby L, Mortensen PB, Faragher EB. Suicide and other causes of mortality after post-partum psychiatric admission. Br J Psychiatry 1998;173:209-11.
34. Kjelsberg E. Adolescent psychiatric in-patients. A high-risk group for premature death. Br J Psychiatry 2000;176:121-5.
35. Callaghan RC, Cunningham JK, Verdichevski M et al. All-cause mortality among individuals with disorders related to the use of methamphetamine: a comparative cohort study. Drug Alcohol Depend 2012;125:290-4.
36. Castagnini A, Foldager L, Bertelsen A. Excess mortality of acute and transient psychotic disorders: comparison with bipolar affective disorder and schizophrenia. Acta Psychiatr Scand 2013;128: 370-5.
37. Fok ML, Hayes RD, Chang CK et al. Life expectancy at birth and all-cause mortality among people with personality disorder. J Psychosom Res 2012;73:104-7.
38. Talaslahti T, Alanen HM, Hakko H et al. Mortality and causes of death in older patients with schizophrenia. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 2012;27:1131-7.
39. Tyrer F, McGrother C. Cause-speciﬁc mortality and death certiﬁcate reporting in adults with moderate to profound intellectual disability. J Intellect Disabil Res 2009;53:898-904.
40. Crump C, Sundquist K, Winkleby MA et al. Comorbidities and mortality in bipolar disorder: a Swedish national cohort study. JAMA Psychiatry 2013;70:931-9.
41. Barbaresi WJ, Colligan RC, Weaver AL et al. Mortality, ADHD, and psychosocial adversity in adults with childhood ADHD: a prospective study. Pediatrics 2013;131:637-44.
42. Mykletun A, Bjerkeset O, Overland S et al. Levels of anxiety and depression as predictors of mortality: the HUNT study. Br J Psychiatry 2009;195:118-25.
43. Chang CK, Hayes RD, Perera G et al. Life expectancy at birth for people with serious mental illness and other major disorders from a secondary mental health care case register in London. PLoS One 2011;6:e19590.
44. Nordentoft M, Wahlbeck K, Hallgren J et al. Excess mortality, causes of death and life expectancy in 270,770 patients with recent onset of mental disorders in Denmark, Finland and Sweden. PLoS One 2013;8:e55176.
45. Laursen TM. Life expectancy among persons with schizophrenia or bipolar affective disorder. Schizophr Res 2011;131:101-4.
46. Kodesh A, Goldshtein I, Gelkopf M et al. Epidemiology and comorbidity of severe mental illnesses in the community: ﬁndings from a computerized mental health registry in a large Israeli health organization. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 2012;47:1775-82.
47. Laursen TM, Wahlbeck K, Hallgren J et al. Life expectancy and death by diseases of the circulatory system in patients with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia in the Nordic countries. PLoS One 2013;8:e67133.
48. Nielsen RE, Uggerby AS, Jensen SO et al. Increasing mortality gap for patients diagnosed with schizophrenia over the last three decades – a Danish nationwide study from 1980 to 2010. Schizophr Res 2013;146:22-7.
49. Crump C, Winkleby MA, Sundquist K et al. Comorbidities and mortality in persons with schizophrenia: a Swedish national cohort study. Am J Psychiatry 2013;170:324-33.
50. Brodaty H, Seeher K, Gibson L. Dementia time to death: a systematic literature review on survival time and years of life lost in people with dementia. Int Psychogeriatr 2012;24:1034-45.
51. Hayes RD, Chang CK, Fernandes A et al. Associations between substance use disorder sub-groups, life expectancy and all-cause mortality in a large British specialist mental healthcare service. Drug Alcohol Depend 2011;118:56-61.
52. Prescott E, Osler M, Hein HO et al. Life expectancy in Danish women and men related to smoking habits: smoking may affect women more. J Epidemiol Community Health 1998;52:131-2.
53. Sakata R, McGale P, Grant EJ et al. Impact of smoking on mortality and life expectancy in Japanese smokers: a prospective cohort study. BMJ 2012;345:e7093.
54. Mamun AA, Peeters A, Barendregt J et al. Smoking decreases the duration of life lived with and without cardiovascular disease: a life course analysis of the Framingham Heart Study. Eur Heart J 2004;25:409-15.
55. Gellert C, Schottker B, Brenner H. Smoking and all-cause mortality in older people: systematic review and meta-analysis. Arch Intern Med 2012;172:837-44.
56. Tollefsen IM, Hem E, Ekeberg O. The reliability of suicide statistics: a systematic review. BMC Psychiatry 2012;12:9.
57. Crump C, Ioannidis JP, Sundquist K et al. Mortality in persons with mental disorders is substantially overestimated using inpatient psychiatric diagnoses. J Psychiatr Res 2013;47:1298-303.
58. Ioannidis JP. Are mortality differences detected by administrative data reliable and actionable? JAMA 2013;309:1410-1.
59. De Hert M, Correll CU, Bobes J et al. Physical illness in patients with severe mental disorders. I. Prevalence, impact of medications and disparities in health care. World Psychiatry 2011;10:52-77.
60. Wittchen HU, Jacobi F, Rehm J et al. The size and burden of mental disorders and other disorders of the brain in Europe 2010. EurNeuropsychopharmacol 2011;21:655-79.