Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Abilify (aripiprazole) [product information]. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co.; revised February 2012. Acces. Nov 12, 2012; http://www.abilify.com/pdf/pi.aspx
2. Ananth J, Parameswaran S, Gunatilake S et al. Neuroleptic malignant syndrome and atypical antipsychotic drugs. J Clin Psychiat 2004; 65 (4): 464–70.
3. Bose A, Li D, Migliore R et al. The efficacy and safety of the novel antipsychotic cariprazine in acute exacerbation of schizophrenia. Poster Presentation I-73, NCDEU 50th Annual Meeting; June 14–17, 2010; Boca Raton, FL.
4. Cariprazine Relative to Placebo in the Prevention of Relapse of Symptoms in Patients With Schizophrenia. Forest Laboratories, Inc. Acces. Nov 6 2012; http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01412060
5. Citrome L. Cariprazine in Schizophrenia: Clinical Efficacy, Tolerability, and Place in Therapy. Adv Ther 2013; http://10.1007/s12325-013-0006-7
6. Citrome L. Lurasidone in schizophrenia: new information about dosage and place in therapy. Adv Ther 2012; 29: 815–25.
7. Citrome L. A review of aripiprazole in the treatment of patients with schizophrenia or bipolar I disorder. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2006; 2: 427–43.
8. Cutler A, Bose A, Durgam S et al. Safety and tolerability of cariprazine in the long-term treatment of schizophrenia: results from a 48-week extension study. Poster Presentation NR6-50, American Psychiatric Association 165th Annual Meeting; May 5–9, 2012; Philadelphia, PA.
9. Ereshefsky L, Gage A, Yu B et al. Phase I study of RGH-188 in schizophrenic patients. Poster Presentation NR4-61, American Psychiatric Association 161st Annual Meeting; May 3–8, 2008; Washington, DC.
10. Fanapt (iloperidone) [product information]. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.; revised Jan 2012. Acces. Jan 15 2013; http://www.pharma.us.novartis.com/product/pi/pdf/fanapt.pdf
11. Forest Laboratories, Inc. and Gedeon Richter Plc. Announce Results from Two Positive Phase III Trials with the Investigational Antipsychotic Cariprazine for the Treatment of Schizophrenia [press release]. Forest Laboratories, Inc.; Feb 28 2012; Acces. Nov 6 2012; http://news.frx.com/press-release/rd-news/forestlaboratories-inc-and-gedeon-richter-plc-announceresults-two-positive-p
12. Forest Laboratories, Inc. and Gedeon Richter Plc anounce positive phase III results with the investigational antipsychotic cariprazine in patients with acute mania associated with bipolar I disorder [press release]. Forest Laboratories, Inc.; 8 Feb 2012. Acces. Nov 6 2012; http://news.frx.com/press-release/product-news/forest-laboratories-incand-gedeon-richter-plc-announce-positive-phaseii
13. Forest Laboratories, Inc. and Gedeon Richter Plc announce results from a phase II study of cariprazine for the treatment of bipolar depression [press release]. Forest Laboratories, Inc.; 30 Aug 2010. Acces. Nov 6 2012; http://news.frx.com/press-release/rd-news/forest-laboratories-inc-andgedeon-richter-plc-announce-results-phase-ii-stu-0
14. Geodon (ziprasidone) [product information]. Pfizer; revised Oct 2012. Acces. Jan 11, 2013; http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling. aspx?id=584
15. Geodon (ziprasidone) [product information]. Pfizer, NY, USA; revised Oct 2012. Acces. Jan 11 2013; http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=584. Page 12 of 12 Adv Ther (2013); http://www. merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/s/saphris/saphris_pi.pdf
16. Gyertyán I, Kiss B, Sághy K et al. Cariprazine (RGH-188), a potent D3/D2 dopamine receptor partial agonist, binds to dopamine D3 receptors in vivo and shows antipsychotic-like and precognitive effects in rodents. Neurochem Int 2011; 59: 925–35.
17. Kapas M, Meszaros GP, Yu B et al. Comparison of the pharmacokinetic behaviour of RGH-188 in schizophrenic patients and healthy volunteers. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2008; 18 (Suppl. 4): 433.
18. Kapur S, Remington G. Atypical antipsychotics: new directions and new challenges in the treatment of schizophrenia. Ann Rev Med 2001; 52: 503–17.
19. Kapur S, Zipursky R, Jones C et al. Relationship between dopamine D(2) occupancy, clinical response, and side effects: a double-blind PET study of first-episode schizophrenia. Amer J Psychiat 2000; 157: 514–20.
20. Kapur S, Zipursky R, Jones C et al. Positron emission tomography study of quetiapine in schizophrenia: a preliminary finding of an antipsychotic effect with only transiently high dopamine D2-receptor occupancy. Arch Gen Psychiat 2000; 57 (6): 553–9.
21. Keator DB, Mukherjee J, Preda A et al. Dopamine D2- and D3-receptor occupancy of cariprazine in schizophrenic patients. Schizophr Bull 2009; 35 (Suppl. 1): 154.
22. Kirschner N, Gemesi LI, Vastag M et al. In vitro metabolism of RGH-188. Drug Metab Rev 2008; 40 (Suppl. 1): 128–9.
23. Kiss B, Horváth A, Némethy Z et al. Cariprazine (RGH-188), a dopamine D3-receptor-preferring, D3/D2 dopamine receptor antagonist-partial agonist antipsychotic candidate: in vitro and neurochemical profile. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2010; 333: 328–40.
24. Knesevich MA, Papadakis K, Bose A et al. The efficacy and tolerability of cariprazine in acute mania associated with bipolar disorder: a phase II trial. Poster presentation NR1-49, American Psychiatric Association 162nd Annual Meeting; May 16–21, 2009; San Francisco, CA.
25. Latuda (lurasidone) [product information]. Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.; revised May 2012. Acces. Sept 5, 2012; http://latudahcp.com/LatudaPrescribingInformation.pdf
26. Lieberman JA, Phillips M, Gu H et al. Atypical and conventional antipsychotic drugs in treatment – naive first-episode schizophrenia: a 52-week randomized trial of clozapine vs chlorpromazine. Neuropsychopharmacol 2003; 28: 995–1003.
27. Litman R, Papadakis K, Durgam S, Xie J. Use of cariprazine in the treatment of schizophrenia: a proofof-concept trial. Poster Presentation 61, 60th Institute on Psychiatric Services of the American Psychiatric Association; Oct 2–5, 2008; Chicago, IL.
28. Meszaros GP, Kapas M, Borsos M et al. Pharmacokinetics of RGH-188, a new dopamine D3/D2 antagonist/partial agonist atypical antipsychotic, in healthy subjects. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2007; 217 (Suppl. 4): 451–2.
29. Miyamoto S, Duncan GE, Marx CE, Lieberman JA. Treatments for schizophrenia: a critical review of pharmacology and mechanisms of action of antipsychotic drugs. Mol Psychiat 2005; 10: 79–104.
30. Newcomer JW. Second-generation (atypical) antipsychotics and metabolic effects: a comprehensive literature review. CNS Drugs 2005; 19: 1–93.
31. Newman-Tancredi A, Kleven MS. Comparative pharmacology of antipsychotics possessing combined dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT1A receptor properties. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2011; 216: 451–73.
32. Newman-Tancredi A. The importance of 5-HT1A receptor agonism in antipsychotic drug action: Adv Ther (2013) Page 13 of 13 rationale and perspectives. Curr Opin Investig Drugs 2010; 11: 802–12.
33. Potkin S, Keator D, Mukherjee J et al. Dopamine D3- and D2-receptor occupancy of cariprazine in schizophrenic patients. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2009; 19 (Suppl. 3): 316.
34. Saari K, Koponen H, Laitinen J et al. Hyperlipidemia in persons using antipsychotic medication: a general population-based birth cohort study. J Clin Psychiat 2004; 65: 547–50.
35. Sebastian CS, Glazer W, Buckley PF. Naturalistic studies of second generation antipsychotics in the treatment of schizophrenia. Curr Med Chem 2004; 11: 329–42.
36. Safety, pharmacokinetics and efficacy study of MP-214 in patients with schizophrenia. Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation. Acces. Nov 6 2012; http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00862992
37. Safety, tolerability, and efficacy of cariprazine for patients with bipolar depression. Forest Laboratories, Inc. Clinical Trials gov web-site. Acces. Nov 6 2012; http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01396447
38. Saphris (asenapine) [product information]. Merck & Co.; revised Oct 2012. Acces. Jan 11 2013; http://www.merck.com/product/ usa/pi_circulars/s/saphris/saphris_pi.pdf
39. Sokoloff P, Diaz J, Le Foll B et al. The dopamine D3-receptor: a therapeutic target for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders. CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets 2006; 5: 25–43.
40. Stahl SM. Stahl's essential psychopharmacology: neuroscientific basis and practical application. 3nd ed. Cambridge University Press, 2008.
41. Starace A, Bose A, Wang Q et al. Cariprazine in the treatment of acute mania in bipolar disorder: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, Phase III trial. Poster presentation NR9-42, American Psychiatric Association 165th Annual Meeting; May 5–9, 2012; Philadelphia, PA.
42. Volavka J, Citrome L. Oral antipsychotics for the treatment of schizophrenia: heterogeneity in efficacy and tolerability should drive decision-making. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2009; 10: 1917–28.
43. Zimnisky R, Chang G, Gyertyán I et al. Cariprazine, a dopamine D3-receptor-preferring partial agonist, blocks phencyclidine-induced impairments of working memory, attention set-shifting, and recognition memory in the mouse. Psychopharmacol (Berl) 2012.
44. Calabrese R, Keck JPE, Lu K et al. Efficacy and safety of low- and high-dose cariprazine in patients with acute mania associated with bipolar I disorder. APA Abstract Book, 166th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association. 18–22 May 2013. San Francisco, CA; p. 152.
45. Zukin S, Kane J, Cutler AJ et al. Efficacy and safety of cariprazine in acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: A phase III, international, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Neuropsychopharmacol 2012; 38: 319.
46. Cutler AJ, Mokliatchouk O, Laszlovszky I et al. Cariprazine in acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: A fixed-dose phase III, randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled trial. APA Abstract Book, 166th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association. 18–22 May 2013. San Francisco, CA; p. 210.
47. Bose A, Starace K, Lu J et al. Cariprazine in the treatment of acute mania in bipolar disorder: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial. 16th Annual Meeting of College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists. 21–24 Apr 2013. Colorado Springs, CO.
48. Ketter TA, Sachs GS, Lu K et al. Long-term safety and tolerability of open-label cariprazine in patients with bipolar I disorder. APA Abstract Book, 166th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association. 18–22 May 2013. San Francisco, CA; p. 163–4.
49. Ahuja S, Bose A, Lu K et al. A multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial to evaluate the effect of cariprazine in bipolar depression. Conference of the International Society for CNS Clinical Trials and Methodology 3–4 Oct 2011. Amelia Island, FL.
50. Durgam S, Bose A, Starace A et al. An evaluation of the safety and efficacy of cariprazine in patients with acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: a phase II, randomized clinical trial. Schizophr Res 2014; 152: 450–7.