Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
ГКУЗ Психиатрическая клиническая больница №12 Департамента здравоохранения г. Москвы
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Akiskal HS, Hantouche EG, Bourgeois ML, Azorin JM et al. Gender, temperament and the clinical picture in dysphoric mixed mania: findings from a French national study (EPIMAN). J Affect Disord 1998; 50: 175–86.
2. APA. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed. Text revision: DSM-IV-TR 2000. Washington DC: American Psychiatric Press.
3. Baker RW, Brown E, Akiskal HS, Calabrese JR et al. Efficacy of olanzapine combined with valproate or lithium in the treatment of dysphoric mania. Brit J Psychiat 2004; 185: 472–8.
4. Baker RW, Tohen M, Fawcett J, Risser RC et al. Acute dysphoric mania: treatment response to olanzapine vs placebo. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2003; 23: 132–7.
5. Baldessarini RJ, Hennen J, Wilson M, Calabrese J et al. Olanzapine vs placebo in acute mania: treatment responses in subgroups. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2003; 23: 370–6.
6. Baldessarini RJ, Salvatore P, Khalsa HM, Tohen M. Dissimilar morbidity following initial mania vs mixed-states in type I bipolar disorder. J Affect Disord 2010; 126: 299–302.
7. Bauer MS, Callahan AM, Jampala C, Petty F et al. Clinical practice guidelines for bipolar disorder from the Department of Veterans Affairs. J Clin Psychiat 1999; 60: 9–21.
8. Benazzi F, Berk M, Frye MA, Wang W et al. Olanzapine/fluoxetine combination for the treatment of mixed depression in bipolar I disorder: a post-hoc analysis. J Clin Psychiat 2009; 70: 1424–31.
9. Berwaerts J, Xu H, Nuamah I, Lim P et al. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of paliperidone extended-release in the treatment of acute mania: a randomized, double-blind, dose-response study. J Affect Disord 2012; 136: e51–60.
10. Bowden CL, Collins MA, McElroy SL, Calabrese JR et al. Relationship of mania symptomatology to maintenance treatment response with divalproex, lithium or placebo. Neuro Psychopharmacol 2005; 30: 1932–9.
11. Bowden CL, Swann AC, Calabrese JR, Rubenfaer LM et al. A randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter study of divalproex sodium extended release in the treatment of acute mania. J Clin Psychiat 2006; 67: 1501–10.
12. Cassidy F, Murry E, Forest K, Carroll BJ. Signs and symptoms of mania in pure and mixed episodes. J Affect Disord 1998; 50: 187–201.
13. Dunner DL. Atypical antipsychotics: efficacy across bipolar disorder subpopulations. J Clin Psychiat 2005; 66 (Suppl. 3): 20–7.
14. Fountoulakis KN, Kontis D, Gonda X et al. Treatment of mixed bipolar states. Int J Neuro Psychopharmacol 2012; 15 (7): 1015–26.
15. Freeman TW, Clothier JL, Pazzaglia P, Lesem MD et al. A double-blind comparison of valproate and lithium in the treatment of acute mania. Am J Psychiat 1992; 149: 108–11.
16. Ghaemi SN, Gilmer WS, Goldberg JF, Zablotsky B et al. Divalproex in the treatment of acute bipolar depression: a preliminary double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled pilot study. J Clin Psychiat 2007; 68: 1840–4.
17. Goldberg JF, Garno JL, Leon AC, Kocsis JH et al. Association of recurrent suicidal ideation with non-remission from acute mixed mania. Am J Psychiat 1998; 155: 1753–5.
18. Himmelhoch JM, Garfinkel ME. Sources of lithium resistance in mixed mania. Psycho Pharmacol Bull 1986; 22: 613–20.
19. Houston JP, Ahl J, Meyers AL, Kaiser CJ et al. Reduced suicidal ideation in bipolar I disorder mixed-episode patients in a placebo-controlled trial of olanzapine combined with lithium or divalproex.
J Clin Psychiat 2006; 67: 1246–52.
20. Houston JP, Ketter TA, Case M, Bowden C et al. Early symptom change and prediction of subsequent remission with olanzapine augmentation in divalproex-resistant bipolar mixed episodes. J Psychiat Research 2011; 45: 169–73.
21. Houston JP, Tohen M, Degenhardt EK, Jamal HH et al. Olanzapine-divalproex combination vs divalproex monotherapy in the treatment of bipolar mixed episodes: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
J Clin Psychiat 2009; 70: 1540–7.
22. Keck Jr PE, Marcus R, Tourkodimitris S, Ali M et al. A placebo-controlled, double-blind study of the efficacy and safety of aripiprazole in patients with acute bipolar mania. Am J Psychiat 2003; 160: 1651–8.
23. Kessing LV. The prevalence of mixed episodes during the course of illness in bipolar disorder. Acta Psychiat Scandinav 2008; 117: 216–24.
24. Khanna S, Vieta E, Lyons B, Grossman F et al. Risperidone in the treatment of acute mania: double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Brit J Psychiat 2005; 187: 229–34.
25. Kruger S, Trevor YL, Braunig P. Pharmacotherapy of bipolar mixed states. Bipolar Disord 2005; 7: 205–15.
26. Kukopulos A, Reginaldi D, Laddomada P, Floris G et al. Course of the manic-depressive cycle and changes caused by treatment. Pharmak Psychiatrie Neuro Psychopharmakol 1980; 13: 156–67.
27. McElroy SL, Keck Jr PE, Pope Jr HG, Hudson JI et al. Clinical and research implications of the diagnosis of dysphoric or mixed mania or hypomania. Am J Psychiat 1992; 149: 1633–44.
28. McIntyre RS, Cohen M, Zhao J, Alphs L et al. A 3-week, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of asenapine in the treatment of acute mania in bipolar mania and mixed states. Bipolar Disord 2009; 11: 673–86.
29. McIntyre RS, Cohen M, Zhao J, Alphs L et al. Asenapine for long-term treatment of bipolar disorder: a double-blind 40-week extension study. J Affect Disord 2010; 126: 358–65.
30. Muzina DJ. Pharmacologic treatment of rapid cycling and mixed states in bipolar disorder: an argument for the use of lithium. Bipolar Disord 2009; 11 (Suppl. 2): 84–91.
31. Sachs G, Sanchez R, Marcus R, Stock E et al. Aripiprazole in the treatment of acute manic or mixed episodes in patients with bipolar I disorder: a 3-week placebo-controlled study. J Psychopharmacol 2006; 20: 536–46.
32. Sachs GS, Grossman F, Ghaemi SN, Okamoto A et al. Combination of a mood stabilizer with risperidone or haloperidol for treatment of acute mania: a double-blind, placebo-controlled comparison of efficacy and safety. Am J Psychiat 2002; 159: 1146–54.
33. Sachs GS, Printz DJ, Kahn DA, Carpenter D et al. The Expert Consensus Guideline Series: Medication Treatment of Bipolar Disorder 2000. Postgraduate Med Spec 2000; 1–104. Minneapolis: McGraw-Hill Healthcare Information Programs.
34. Stahl S, Lombardo I, Loebel A, Mandel FS. Efficacy of ziprasidone in dysphoric mania: pooled analysis of two double-blind studies. J Affect Disord 2010; 122: 39–45.
35. Suppes T, Dennehy EB, Hirschfeld RM, Altshuler LL et al. The Texas implementation of medication algorithms: update to the algorithms for treatment of bipolar I disorder. J Clin Psychiat 2005; 66: 870–86.
36. Suppes T, Eudicone J, McQuade R, Pikalov A et al. Efficacy and safety of aripiprazole in subpopulations with acute manic or mixed episodes of bipolar I disorder. J Affect Disord 2008; 107: 145–54.
37. Suppes T, Vieta E, Liu S, Brecher M et al. Maintenance treatment for patients with bipolar I disorder: results from a North American study of quetiapine in combination with lithium or divalproex (trial 127). Am J Psychiat 2009; 166: 476–88.
38. Swann AC, Bowden CL, Calabrese JR, Dilsaver SC et al. Mania: differential effects of previous depressive and manic episodes on response to treatment. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinav 2000; 101: 444–51.
39. Swann AC, Secunda SK, Katz MM, Croughan J et al. Specificity of mixed affective states: clinical comparison of dysphoric mania and agitated depression. J Affect Disord 1993; 28: 81–9.
40. Tohen M, Calabrese JR, Sachs GS, Banov MD et al. Randomized, placebo-controlled trial of olanzapine as maintenance therapy in patients with bipolar I disorder responding to acute treatment with olanzapine. Am J Psychiat 2006; 163: 247–56.
41. Tohen M, Chengappa KN, Suppes T, Zarate CA et al. Efficacy of olanzapine in combination with valproate or lithium in the treatment of mania in patients partially nonresponsive to valproate or lithium monotherapy. Arch Gen Psychiat 2002; 59: 62–9.
42. Tohen M, Jacobs TG, Grundy SL, McElroy SL et al. Efficacy of olanzapine in acute bipolar mania: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. The Olanzipine HGGW Study Group. Arch Gen Psychiat 2000; 57: 841–9.
43. Tohen M, Sutton VK, Calabrese JR, Sachs GS et al. Maintenance of response following stabilization of mixed index episodes with olanzapine monotherapy in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of bipolar 1 disorder. J Affect Disord 2009; 116: 43–50.
44. Tohen M, Vieta E, Calabrese J, Ketter TA et al. Efficacy of olanzapine and olanzapine-fluoxetine combination in the treatment of bipolar I depression. Arch Gen Psychiat 2003; 60: 1079–88.
45. Tohen M, Zhang F, Taylor CC, Burns P et al. A meta-analysis of the use of typical antipsychotic agents in bipolar disorder. J Affect Disord 2001; 65: 85–93.
46. Vieta E, Nuamah IF, Lim P, Yuen EC et al. A randomized, placebo- and active-controlled study of paliperidone extended release for the treatment of acute manic and mixed episodes of bipolar I disorder. Bipolar Disord 2010; 12: 230–43.
47. Vieta E, Suppes T, Eggens I, Persson I et al. Efficacy and safety of quetiapine in combination with lithium or divalproex for maintenance of patients with bipolar I disorder (international trial 126).
J Affect Disord 2008; 109: 251–63.
48. Weisler RH, Hirschfeld R, Cutler AJ, Gazda T et al. Extended-release carbamazepine capsules as monotherapy in bipolar disorder: pooled results from two randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. CNS Drugs 2006; 20: 219–31.
49. Weisler RH, Kalali AH, Ketter TA. A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of extended-release carbamazepine capsules as monotherapy for bipolar disorder patients with manic or mixed episodes. J Clin Psychiat 2004; 65: 478–84.
50. Weisler RH, Keck Jr PE, Swann AC, Cutler AJ et al. Extended-release carbamazepine capsules as monotherapy for acute mania in bipolar disorder: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Clin Psychiat 2005; 66: 323–30.
51. World Health Organization. The ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders. Diagnostic Criteria for Research 1993. Geneva WHO.