Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
ФГБУ Федеральный медицинский исследовательский центр психиатрии и наркологии им. В.П.Сербского Минздрава России. 119992, Россия, Москва, Кропоткинский пер., д. 23
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Dalrymple C et al. A clinically useful social anxiety disorder outcome scale. Comprehensive Psychiatry 2013.
2. Kaufman J, Charney D. Comorbidity of mood and anxiety disorders. Depress Anxiety 2000; 12 (Suppl. 1): 69–76.
3. Sobocki P et al. Eur Resource use and costs associated with patients treated for depression in primary care. J Health Econ 2007; 8 (1): 67–76.
4. Mendlewicz J. The broad spectrum of comorbid depression: implications for treatment. J Eur Psychiatry 1998; 13: 1–8.
5. Raymond W. Depression. Chapter 2. Epidemology and burden. Second Edition. Oxford Psychiatry Library 2012.
6. Fava M et al. Major depressive subtypes and treatment response. Biological Psychiatry 1997; 42 (7): 568–76.
7. Kessler RC et al. Lifetime and 12-month prevalence of DSM-III-R psychiatric disorders in the United States. Results from the National Comorbidity Survey. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1994.
8. Lecrubier Y. The Mini-International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.): the development and validation of a structured diagnostic psychiatric interview for DSM-IV and ICD-10. J Clin Psychiatry 1998.
9. Frasure-Smith N, Lespérance F, Talajic M. Depression following myocardial infarction: impact on 6-month survival. JAMA 1993; 270 (15): 1819–25.
10. Tesio V et al. Screening of depression in cardiac patients: Is the HADS an effective tool? Inte J Cardiol 2014; 172 (2): e344–5.
11. Castelli L, Torta R et al. Fast screening of depression in cancer patients: the effectiveness of the HADS. Eur J Cancer Care 2011.
12. Christmas DM, Potokar J, Davies SJ. Abiological pathway linking inflammation and depression: activation of indoleamine 2.3-dioxygenase. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2011; 7: 431–9.
13. Baudino B et al. The chemotherapy long-term effect on cognitive functions and brain metabolism in lymphoma patients. Q J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2012; 56 (6): 559–68.
14. Paolucci S et al. Quantification of the risk of post stroke depression: the Italian multicenter observational study DESTRO. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 2005; 112 (4): 272–8.
15. Torta R, Lacerenza M. Depressione e dolore. Milano: Utet, 2002; 199.
16. Leo RJ. Concise guide to pain management for psychiatrists. Am Psychiatr Pub 2003.
17. Torta RGV, Ieraci V. Depressive disorders and pain: a joint model of diagnosis and treatment. J Pain Relief 2013; 2015.
18. Krishnadas R, Cavanagh J. Depression: an inflammatory illness? J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2012; 83 (5): 495–502.
19. Torta RGV, Ieraci V. Depressive disorders and pain: a joint model of diagnosis and treatment. J Pain Relief 2013; 2015.
20. Rodriguez-Pintó I et al. Fibromyalgia and cytokines. Immunology letters 2014; 161 (2): 200–3.
21. Du X, Pang TY. Is dysregulation of the HPA-axis a core pathophysiology mediating co-morbid depression in neurodegenerative diseases? Frontiers in Psychiatry 2015; 6.
22. Whitton PS. Inflammation as a causative factor in the aetiology of Parkinson's disease. Br J Pharmacol 2007; 150 (8): 963–76.
23. Bassani TB, Vital MABF, Rauh LK. Neuroinflammation in the pathophysiology of Parkinson’s disease and therapeutic evidence of anti-inflammatory drugs. Arquivos de neuro-psiquiatria 2015; 73 (7): 616–3.
24. Muzina DJ, Chen W, Bowlin SJ. A large pharmacy claims-based descriptive analysis of patients with migraine and associated pharmacologic treatment patterns. Neuropsychiatric Dis Treat 2011; 7: 663.
25. Baldacci F et al. Migraine features in migraineurs with and without anxiety-depression symptoms: A hospital-based study. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2015; 132: 74–8.
26. Buse DC et al. Psychiatric comorbidities of episodic and chronic migraine. J Neurology 2013; 260 (8): 1960–9.
27. Torta R, Ieraci V. Migraine and depression comorbidity: antidepressant options. Neurological Sci 2012; 33 (1): 117–8.
28. Schneider F et al. Psychiatric symptoms in Parkinson’s disease. Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2008; 258 (5): 55–9.
29. Gorman JM. Comorbid depression and anxiety spectrum disorders. Depress Anxiety 1996; 4: 160–8.
30. Möller H-J et al. The relevance of ‘mixed anxiety and depression’ as a diagnostic category in clinical practice. Eur Arch Psychiatr Clin Neurosci 2016; online.
31. Canu E et al. Brain structural abnormalities in patients with major depression with or without generalized anxiety disorder comorbidity. J Neurology 2015; 262 (5): 1255–65.
32. Möller H-J et al. DSM-5 reviewed from different angles: goal attainment, rationality, use of evidence, consequences. Part 2: bipolar disorders, schizophrenia spectrum disorders, anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorders, trauma-and stressor-related disorders, personality disorders, substance-related and addictive disorders, neurocognitive disorders. Eur Arch Psychiatr Clin Neurosci 2015; 265 (2): 87–106.
33. Goldberg D. Towards DSM-V: the relationship between generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive episode. Psychol Med 2008; 38: 1671–5.
34. Stein DJ. Anxiety symptoms in depression: clinical and conceptual considerations. Medicographia 2013; 35 (3): 299–303.
35. Barlow DH, Campbell LA. Mixed anxiety-depression and its implications for models of mood and anxiety disorders. Comprehensive Psychiatry 2000; 41 (2): 55–60.
36. Zimmerman M et al. Clinical recognition of anxiety disorders in depressed outpatients. J Psychiatr Res 2003; 37: 325–33.
37. Kessler RC et al. DSM-IV. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1995.
38. Rasmussen S. Clinical and epidemiologic findings of significance to neuropharmacologic trials in OCD. Psychopharmacol Bull 1988.
39. Van Ameringen MA et al. Relationship of social phobia and other psychiatric illness. J Affect Disord 1991.
40. Brawman-Mintzer O, Lydiard RB. Generalized anxiety disorder: issues in epidemiology. J Clin Psychiatry 1996.
41. Stein MB et al. Disability and quality of life in social phobia: epidemiologic findings. Am J Psychiatry 2000.
42. Wittchen HU et al. Disabilities and Quality of life in pure and comorbid generalized anxiety disorder and major depression in a national survey. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2000; 15: 319–28.
43. Angst J, Merinkangas K. The depressive spectrum: diagnostic classification and course. J Affect Disord 1997; 45: 31–9.
44. Tiller J. Depression and anxiety MJA Open 2012; 1: 160–8.
45. Annseau M et al. Socioeconomic correlates of generalized anxiety disorder and major depression in primary care: the GADIS II study (Generalized Anxiety and Depression Impact Survey II). Depression Anxiety 2008; 25 (6): 506–13.
46. Souery D et al. Clinical factors associated with treatment resistance in major depressive disorder: results from a European multicenter study. J Clin Psychiatry 2007; 68 (7): 1062–70.
47. Fava M et al. Difference in treatment outcome in outpatients with anxious versus nonanxious depression: a STAR*D report. Am J Psychiatry 2008; 165 (3).
48. Wiethoff K et al. Prevalence and treatment outcome in anxious versus nonanxious depression: results from the German Algorithm Project. J Clin Psychiatry 2010; 71 (8): 10478–54.
49. Riedel M et al. Clinical predictors of response and remission in inpatients with depressive syndromes. J Affective Disord 2011; 133 (1): 137–49.
50. Markkula N et al. Prognosis of depressive disorders in the general population–results from the longitudinal Finnish Health 2011 Study. J Affective Disord 2016; 190: 687–96.
51. Novick D et al. Predictors of remission in the treatment of major depressive disorder: real-world evidence from a 6-month prospective observational study. NDT 2015; 11: 197–205.
52. Zivin К et al. Associations between depression and all-cause and cause-specific risk of death: a retrospective cohort study in the veterans health administration. J Psychosom Res 2015; 78: 324–31.
53. Greenberg PE et al. The economic burden of adults with major depressive disorder in the United States (2005 and 2010). J Clin Psy-chiatry 2015; 76 (2): 155–62.
54. Stein DJ et al. Efficacy of the novel antidepressant agomelatine for anxiety symptoms in major depression. Hum Psychopharmacol Clin Exp 2013; 28: 151–9.
55. Courtet P et al. Depression comorbid with generalised anxiety disorder. Baseline characteristics and response to treatment: data from the DIMENSION study. P. 2. f. 017. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2013; 23: S405.