Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
Научно-исследовательский институт фармакологии им. В.В.Закусова РАМН, Москва
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. Alvarez E, Ciudad A, Olivares JM et al. A randomized, 1-year follow-up study of olanzapine and risperidone in the treatment of negative symptoms in outpatients with schizophrenia. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2006; 26 (3): 238–49.
2. Aman MG, De Smedt G, Derivan A et al. Double-blind, placebo-controlled study of risperidone for the treatment of disruptive behaviors in children with subaverage intelligence. Am J Psychiat 2002; 159: 1337–46.
3. Ascher-Svanum H, Nyhuis AW, Faries DE et al. Treatment Discontinuation Following Randomization to Open-Label Olanzapine, Risperidone or Typical Antipsychotics During a One-Year Treatment for Schizophrenia, Clinical Schizophrenia & Related Psychoses 2008; 226–34.
4. Bilder RM, Goldman RS, Volavka J. Neurocognitive effects of clozapine, olanzapine, risperidone, and haloperidol in patients with chronic schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. Am J Psychiat 2002; 159: 1018–28.
5. Bishop JR, Pavuluri MN. Review of risperidone for the treatment of pediatric and adolescent bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2008; 4 (1): 55–68.
6. Canitano R, Scandurra V. Risperidone in the treatment of behavioral disorders associated with autism in children and adolescents. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2008; 4 (4): 723–30.
7. Chouinard G, Jones В, Remington G et al. A Canadian multicenter placebo-controlled study of fixed doses of risperidone, 1993.
8. Cipriani A, Dieterich M, Barbui C. Review: Atypical antipsychotics are effective adjuncts for treatment resistant depression but increase discontinuation due to adverse effects. Evid. Based Ment. Health 2008; 11;14;
9. Conley RR, Mahmoud R. A randomized double-blind study of risperidone and olanzapine in the treatment of schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. Am J Psychiat 2001; 158 (5): 765–74.
10. Csernansky JG, Mahmoud R, Renner RB. A Comparison of risperidone and haloperidol for the prevention of relapse in patients with schizophrenia. N Engl J Med 2002; 346: 16–22.
11. Curtis VA, Kerwin RW. A risk-benefit assessment of risperidone in schizophrenia. Drug Safety 1995; 12: 139–45.
12. Davidson M. Long-term safety of risperidone. J Clin Psychiat 2001; 62 (Suppl. 21): 26–8.
13. Davis JM, Chen N, Glick ID. A meta-analysis of the efficacy of second-generation antipsychotics. Arch Gen Psychiat 2003; 60: 553–64.
14. Green MF, Marshall BD, Wirshing W et al. Does risperidone improve verbal working memory in treatment-resistant schizophrenia? Am J Psychiat 1997; 154: 799–804.
15. Geddes J, Freemantle N, Harrison P, Bebbington P. Atypical antipsychotics in the treatment of schizophrenia: systematic overview and meta-regression analysis. Brit Med J 2000; 321: 1371–6.
16. Gerlach J. New antipsychotics: classification, efficacy, and adverse effects. Schizophr Bull 1991; 17 (2): 289–309.
17. Jones PB, Barnes TR, Davies L et al. Randomized controlled trial of effect on quality of life of second- vs first-generation antipsychotic drugs in schizophrenia. Cost Utility of the Latest Antipsychotic Drugs in Schizophrenia Study (CUtLASS 1). Arch Gen Psychiat 2006; 63: 1079–87.
18. Kapur S, Remington G, Zipursky RB et al. The D2 dopamine receptor occupancy of risperidone and its relationship to extrapyramidal symptoms: a PET study. Life Sci 1995; 57 (10): PL103-7.
19. Kasper S. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 2006; 16: S135–41.
20. Katz IR, Jeste DV, Mintzer JE et al. Comparison of risperidone and placebo for psychosis and behavioral disturbances associated with dementia: a randomized, double-blind trial. Risperidone Study Group. J Clin Psychiat 1999; 60: 107–15.
21. Keck PE Jr, Wilson DR, Strakowski SM et al. Clinical predictors of acute risperidone response in schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, and psychotic mood disorders. J Clin Psychiat 1995; 56 (10): 466–70.
22. Keefe RS, Sweeney JA, Gu H et al. Effects of olanzapine, quetiapine, and risperidone on neurocognitive function in early psychosis: a randomized, double-blind 52-week comparison. Am J Psychiat 2007; 164 (7): 1061–71.
23. Lemmens P, Brecher M, Van Baelen B. A combined analysis of double-blind studies with risperidone vs. placebo and other antipsychotic agents: factors associated with extrapyramidal symptoms. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 1999; 99: 160–70.
24. Leucht S, Pitschel-Walz G, Abraham D, Kissling W. Efficacy and extrapyramidal side-effects of the new antipsychotics olanzapine, quetiapine, risperidone and sertindole compared to conventional antipsychotics and placebo: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Schizophrenia Research 1999; 35: 51–68.
25. Leysen JE, Gommeren W, Eens A et al. Biochemical profile of risperidone, a new antipsychotic. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1988; 247 (2): 661–70.
26. Lieberman JA, Stroup S, McEvoy JP et al., for the Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness (CATIE) Investigators. Effectiveness of antipsychotic drugs in patients with chronic schizophrenia. N Engl J Med 2005; 353: 1209–23.
27. Luby J, Mrakotsky C, Stalets MM et al. Risperidone in preschool children with autistic spectrum disorders: an investigation of safety and efficacy. J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 2006; 16: 575–87.
28. Marder SR, Meibach RC. Risperidone in the treatment of schizophrenia. Am J Psychiat 1994; 151: 825–35.
29. Marder S, Davis J, Chouinard G. The effects of risperi the five dimensions of schizophrenia derived by fac ysis: combined results of the North American trial. Psychiat 1997; 58 (12): 538–46.
30. Marder SR, Glynn SM, Wirshing WC et al. Maintenance treatment of schizophrenia with risperidone or haloperidol: 2-year outcomes. Am J Psychiat 2003; 160: 1405–12.
31. Mattes JA. Risperidone: how good is the evidence for efficacy? Schizophrenia Bulletin 1997; 23: 155–61.
32. McCracken JT, McGough J, Shah B et al. Risperidone in children with autism and serious behavioral problems. N Engl I Med 2002; 347: 314–21.
33. McEvoy JP, Lieberman JA, Perkins DO et al. Efficacy and tolerability of olanzapine, quetiapine, and risperidone in the treatment of early psychosis: a randomized, double-blind 52-week comparison. Am J Psychiat 2007; 164 (7): 1050–60.
34. Muller-Spahn F. And International Risperidone Research Group. Risperidone in the treatment of chronic schizophrenic patients: An International double-blind parallel-group study vs. haloperidol. Clinical Neuropharmacology 1992; 15 (Suppl. 1): 90–1.
35. Nasrallah HA, Targum SD, Tandon R et al. Defining and measuring clinical effectiveness in the treatment of schizophrenia. Psychiatr Serv 2005; 56 (3): 273–82.
36. Nelson JC. Overcoming treatment resistance in depression. Clin Psychiat 1998; 59 (Suppl. 16): 13–9.
37. Nemeroff CB. Use of atypical antipsychotics in refractory depression and anxiety. О Clin Psychiat 2005; 66 (suppl. 8): 13–21.
38. Ostroff RB, Nelson JC. Risperidone augmentation of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in major depression. J Clin Psychiat 1999; 60 (4): 256–9.
39. Peuskens J, Van Baelen B, De Smedt C, Lemmens P. Effects of risperidone on affective symptoms in patients with schizophrenia. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2000; 15 (6): 343–9.
40. Peuskens J. Risperidone in the treatment of patients with chronic schizophrenia: a multi-national, multi-centre, double-blind, parallel-group study versus haloperidol. Brit J Psychiat 1995; 166: 712–26.
41. Raedler TJ, Schreiner A, Naber D, Wiedemann K. Early onset of treatment effects with oral risperidone. BMC Psychiat 2007; 7: 4.
42. Reveley MA, Libretto SE. Treatment outcome in patients with chronic schizophrenia during long-term administration with risperidone. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2004; 24 (3): 260–7.
43. Sachs GS, Grossman F, Ghaemi SN et al. Combination of a mood stabilizer with risperidone or haloperidol for treatment of acute mania: a double-blind, placebo-controlled comparison of efficacy and safety. Am J Psychiat 2002; 159 (7): 1146–54.
44. Segal J, Berk M, Brook S. Risperidone compared with both lithium and haloperidol in mania: a double-blind randomized controlled trial. Clin Neuropharmaeol 1998; 21: 176–80.
45. Siris SG. Depression in schizophrenia: perspective in era of «atypical» antipsychotic agents. Am Psychiat 2000; 157: 1379–89.
46. Textbook of psychopharmacology. 3-rd ed. Eds. A.F.Schatzberg, C.B.Nemeroff, 2004.
47. Tollefson GD, Sanger TM. Negative symptoms: a path analytic approach to a double-blind, placebo- and haloperidol-controlled clinical trial with olanzapine. Am J Psychiat 1997; 154: 466–74.
48. Tran PV, Hamilton SH, Kuntz AJ et al. Double-blind comparison of olanzapine versus risperidone in the treatment of schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders. J Clin Psychopharmacology 1997; 17: 407–18.
49. Umbricht D, Kane JM. Risperidone: Efficacy and Safety Schizophrenia Bulletin 1995; 21 (4): 593–606.
50. Vieta E, Goikolee JM. Atypical antipsychotics: new option for mania and maintenance therapy. Bipolar Disorder 2005; 7 (Suppl. 4): 21–33.
51. Zarate CA, Baldessarini RJ, Siegel AJ et al. Risperidone in the elderly: a pharmacoepidemiologic study. J Clin Psychiat 1997; 58 (7): 311–7.