Информация предназначена только для профессионалов в области здравоохранения.
Вы можете зайти как пользователь социальных сетей
1 IIS-Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Department of Psychiatry, CIBERSAM, Madrid, Spain (Испания); 2 Department of Psychiatry, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, USA (США); 3 Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University/New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY, USA (США); 4 Department of Neuroscience, Columbia University/New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY, USA (США).
Список исп. литературыСкрыть список
1. US Department of Health and Human Services. Child Maltreatment 2008. www.acf.hhs.gov.
2. Afifi TO, Brownridge DA, Cox BJ et al. Physical punishment, childhood abuse and psychiatric disorders. Child Abuse Negl 2006;30:1093-103.
3. Pereda N, Guilera G, Forns M et al. The prevalence of child sexual abuse in community and student samples: a meta-analysis. Clin Psychol Rev 2009;29:328-38.
4. Briere J, Evans D, Runtz M et al. Symptomatology in men who were molested as children: a comparison study. Am J Orthopsychiatry 1988;58:457-61.
5. Dube SR, Anda RF, Felitti VJ et al. Childhood abuse, household dysfunction, and the risk of attempted suicide throughout the life span: findings from the Adverse Childhood Experiences Study. JAMA 2001;286:3089-96.
6. Fergusson DM, Boden JM, Horwood LJ. Exposure to childhood sexual and physical abuse and adjustment in early adulthood. Child Abuse Negl 2008;32:607-19.
7. Joiner TE, Sachs-Ericsson NJ, Wingate LR et al. Childhood physical and sexual abuse and lifetime number of suicide attempts: a persistent and theoretically important relationship. Behav Res Ther 2007;45:539-47.
8. Brezo J, Paris J, Vitaro F et al. Predicting suicide attempts in young adults with histories of childhood abuse. Br J Psychiatry 2008;193:134-9.
9. Cicchetti D, Rogosch FA, Gunnar MR et al. The differential impacts of early physical and sexual abuse and internalizing problems on daytime cortisol rhythm in school-aged children. Child Dev 2010;81:252-69.
10. Blasco-Fontecilla H, Baca-Garcia E, Duberstein P et al. An exploratory study of the relationship between diverse life events and specific personality disorders in a sample of suicide attempters. J Pers Disord 2010;24:773-84.
11. Chesin MS, Jeglic EL, Stanley B. Pathways to high-lethality suicide attempts in individuals with borderline personality disorder. Arch Suicide Res 2010;14:342-62.
12. Oquendo MA, Bongiovi-Garcia ME, Galfalvy H et al. Sex differences in clinical predictors of suicidal acts after major depression: a prospective study. Am J Psychiatry 2007;164:134-41.
13. Brent DA,Oquendo M, Birmaher B et al. Familial pathways to earlyonset suicide attempt: risk for suicidal behavior in offspring of mood-disordered suicide attempters. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2002; 59:801-7.
14. Chaffin M, Wherry J, Newlin C et al. The Abuse Dimensions Inventory: initial data on a research measure of abuse severity. J Interpersonal Viol 1999;12:569-89.
15. First MB, Spitzer RL, GibbonM et al. Clinical Interview for DSMIV-TR Axis I Disorders, Research Version, Patient Edition (SCIDI/P). New York: New York State Psychiatric Institute, 2002.
16. First MB, Spitzer RL, Gibbon M et al. Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis II Personality Disorders (SCID-II), Version 2.0. New York: New York Psychiatric Institute, 1996.
17. Hamilton M. A rating scale for depression. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1960;23:56-62.
18. Beck A, Schuyler D, Herman I. Development of suicidal intent scales. In: Beck A, Lettieri D, Resnick H et al (eds). The prediction of suicide. Oxford: Charles Press, 1974:45-55.
19. Brodsky BS, Mann JJ, Stanley B et al. Familial transmission of suicidal behavior: factors mediating the relationship between childhood abuse and offspring suicide attempts. J Clin Psychiatry 2008;69:584-96.
20. Brown GL, Goodwin FK, Ballenger JC et al. Aggression in humans correlates with cerebrospinal fluid amine metabolites. Psychiatry Res 1979;1:131-9.
21. Barratt ES. Factor analysis of some psychometric measures of impulsiveness and anxiety. Psychol Rep 1965;16:547-54.
22. Buss AH, Durkee A. An inventory for assessing different kinds of hostility. J Consult Psychol 1957;21:343-9.
23. Glowinski AL, Bucholz KK, Nelson EC et al. Suicide attempts in an adolescent female twin sample. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2001;40:1300-7.
24. Roy A. African American and Caucasian attempters compared for suicide risk factors: a preliminary study. Suicide Life Threat Behav 2003;33:443-7.
25. Swogger MT, You S, Cashman-Brown S et al. Childhood physical abuse, aggression, and suicide attempts among criminal offenders. Psychiatry Res 2011;185:363-7.
26. Afifi TO, Enns MW, Cox BJ et al. Population attributable fractions of psychiatric disorders and suicide ideation and attempts associated with adverse childhood experiences. Am J Public Health 2008;98:946-52.
27. Baca-Garcia E, Perez-Rodriguez MM, Keyes KM et al. Suicidal ideation and suicide attempts in the United States: 1991–1992 and 2001–2002. Mol Psychiatry 2010;15:250-9.
28. Borges G, Loera CR. Alcohol and drug use in suicidal behaviour. Curr Opin Psychiatry 2010;23:195-204.
29. McGirr A, Alda M, Seguin M et al. Familial aggregation of suicide explained by cluster B traits: a three-group family study of suicide controlling for major depressive disorder.AmJ Psychiatry 2009;166:1124-34.
30. Brodsky BS, Malone KM, Ellis SP et al. Characteristics of borderline personality disorder associated with suicidal behavior. Am J Psychiatry 1997;154:1715-9.
31. Black DW, Blum N, Pfohl B et al. Suicidal behavior in borderline personality disorder: prevalence, risk factors, prediction, and prevention. J Pers Disord 2004;18:226-39.
32. Wagner S, Baskaya O, Anicker NJ et al. The catechol O-methyltransferase (COMT) Val(158)Met polymorphism modulates the association of serious life events (SLE) and impulsive aggression in female patients with borderline personality disorder (BPD). Acta Psychiatr Scand 2010;122:110-7.
33. Roy A. Childhood trauma and hostility as an adult: relevance to suicidal behavior. Psychiatry Res 2001;102:97-101.
34. Perroud N, Jaussent I, Guillaume S et al. COMT but not serotonin-related genes modulates the influence of childhood abuse on anger traits. Genes Brain Behav 2010;9:193-202.
35. Pechtel P, Pizzagalli DA. Effects of early life stress on cognitive and affective function: an integrated review of human literature. Psychopharmacology 2011;214:55-70.
36. Shipman K, Edwards A, Brown A et al. Managing emotion in a maltreating context: a pilot study examining child neglect. Child Abuse Negl 2005;29:1015-29.
37. Shipman K, Zeman J, Penza S et al. Emotion management skills in sexually maltreated and nonmaltreated girls: a developmental psychopathology perspective. Dev Psychopathol 2000;12:47-62.
38. Tottenham N, Sheridan MA. A review of adversity, the amygdala and the hippocampus: a consideration of developmental timing. Front Hum Neurosci 2009;3:68.
39. Burns EE, Jackson JL, Harding HG. Child maltreatment, emotion regulation, and posttraumatic stress: the impact of emotional abuse. J Aggress Maltreat Trauma 2010; 19:
40. Braquehais MD, Oquendo MA, Baca-Garcia E et al. Is impulsivity a link between childhood abuse and suicide? Compr Psychiatry 2010;51:121-9.
41. Gunnar M, Quevedo K. The neurobiology of stress and development. Annu Rev Psychol 2007;58:145-73.
42. Famularo R, Fenton T, Kinscherff R et al. Psychiatric comorbidity in childhood post traumatic stress disorder. Child Abuse Negl 1996; 20:953-61.
43. Roy A. Reported childhood trauma and suicide attempts in schizophrenic patients. Suicide Life Threat Behav 2005;35:690-3.
44. Kendler KS, Kuhn JW, Prescott CA. Childhood sexual abuse, stressful life events and risk for major depression in women. Psychol Med 2004;34:1475.
45. Jollant F, Bellivier F, Leboyer M et al. Impaired decision making in suicide attempters. Am J Psychiatry 2005;162:304-10.
46. Anestis MD, Bagge CL, Tull MT et al. Clarifying the role of emotion dysregulation in the interpersonal-psychological theory of suicidal behavior in an undergraduate sample. J Psychiatr Res 2011;45:603-11.
47. McCutcheon VV, Sartor CE, Pommer NE et al. Age at trauma exposure and PTSD risk in young adult women. J Trauma Stress 2010;23:811-4.
48. Flory JD, Yehuda R, Grossman R et al. Childhood trauma and basal cortisol in people with personality disorders. Compr Psychiatry 2009;50:34-7.
49. Crane C, Duggan DS. Overgeneral autobiographical memory and age of onset of childhood sexual abuse in patients with recurrent suicidal behaviour. Br J Clin Psychol 2009;48:93-100.
50. Andersen SL, Tomada A, Vincow ES et al. Preliminary evidence for sensitive periods in the effect of childhood sexual abuse on regional brain development. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 2008;20:292-301.
51. Rao U, Chen LA, Bidesi AS et al. Hippocampal changes associated with early-life adversity and vulnerability to depression. Biol Psychiatry 2010;67:357-64.
52. Fergusson DM, Horwood LJ, Boden JM. Structural equation modeling of repeated retrospective reports of childhood maltreatment. Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 2011;20:93-104.
53. Anderson SE, Dallal GE, Must A. Relative weight and race influence average age at menarche: results from two nationally representative surveys of US girls studied 25 years apart. Pediatrics 2003;111:844-50.
54. Zabin LS, Emerson MR, Rowland DL. Childhood sexual abuse and early menarche: the direction of their relationship and its implications. J Adolesc Health 2005; 36:
55. Forman EM, Berk MS, Henriques GR et al. History of multiple suicide attempts as a behavioral marker of severe psychopathology. Am J Psychiatry 2004;161:437-43.
56. Greening L, Stoppelbein L, Luebbe A. The moderating effects of parenting styles on African-American and Caucasian children’s suicidal behaviors. J Youth Adolesc 2010;39:357-69.
Поделиться ссылкой на выделенное